Airforce careers Recruitment Registration and How to Apply https://nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng/ /2021/2022 NAF airforce.mil.ng/page-careers Recruitment Registration Form Guide on How to Apply
Nigerian Airforce recruitment online registration starts 1st March 2021 and ends 31 March 2021
The Nigerian Air force careers recruitment portal login page will be activated for all those who are interested in joining the Nigerian Air Force to start processing their application.
The Air Force Airmen / AirWomen recruitment starting date and ending date will be updated here in due time. We are currently working, gathering all relevant information to keep you all information on the latest information as regards NAF Recruitment.
Nigerian Air force requirements 2021/2022
- Nationality: positions are reserved for Nigerians
- Age: Entry or enlistment age is 17 and 22 years for non-tradesmen/women, 17 and 24 years for tradesmen/women. The entry age limit has been raised for Those applying as drivers who are ages of 18 and 28 years.
- Marital Status: for maximum concentration on training, at the entry point, candidates must be single
- Height: Minimum height is 1.68 meters or 5.5ft for males and 1.65m or 5.4ft for females.
- Non-Tradesmen/women: in O level you should get a minimum of 3 credits including Mathematics and English Language in SSCE/NECO/GCE obtained not later than 6 years to this exercise.
- Tradesmen/women: Applicants must possess OND, NABTEB, RN/RM, or City & Guild Certificate. Candidate with only Trade Test Certificate are required to also have a minimum of 3 passes in GCE/SSCE/NECO including English
Basic Military Training Course
The Basic Military Training Course is a Short Period Training for recruits to become Airmen and Airwomen, not normally more than 6 months of training. It is mainly for those who possess Secondary School Certificate, National Diploma certificate, NABTEB, RN/RM/NCE or City & Guild Certificate and Trade Test Certificate. The BMTC is comprised of Non-Tradesmen/Women with age limit between 18 and 22, and Tradesmen/Women with age limit between 18 and 25.
The Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) is a type of commission in the NAF which is open to both civilians and serving military personnel. The Course provides the avenue for the enlistment of degree holders who are professionals in specified fields. Training period for this type of commission is usually 6 months of intensive military training and successful candidates are commissioned into the rank of Flying Officer.
For technical support, please contact us through the following channels: