All you need to know about Nysc camp and registration Importance Notice!!
Female Married CM must upload the following documents after this application (keep them handy). However, if you were in Batch 2014B and below, Ignore this, you will upload necessary documents during registration.
1. Evidence of state of residence of husband
2. Evidence of Marriage (Marriage Ceriticate/Affidavit
3.Identity of husband (e.g Drivers license, National ID etc)
4. Newspaper change of Name
5. Letter from employer/Utility bills
all you need to know about Nysc camp and registration
How to Correct Date of Birth and Wrong Course
nysc Correction of Date of Birth
Henceforth, information from the West African Examination Council (WAEC) will now be used to effect changes on the NYSC portal as from the 2017 Batch ‘A’ online Registration. The new procedure is as follows:
- Login to your dashboard and click on the link to Date of Birth
- Enter WAEC Verification PIN, select WAEC Type, Year of exam and enter your Examination Number
- Click on Verify button
- Click SUBMIT or CANCEL
nysc Correction Of Course of Study
The Following are the Procedures for Correction Of Course Of Study On The NYSC Platform.
- Login to your dashboard and click on the link for Correction of Course of Study;
- Select Course of Study; and
- Click SUBMIT
The National Youth Service Year: An Overview
The National Youth Service Corps Year comprises of four (4) main segments in which every Corps Members must satisfactorily participate before he/she is qualified to be issued a certificate of National Service. The service year therefore comprises of:
- Orientation Courses
- Primary Assignment
- Community Development Service
- Winding – Up/Passing –out
A National Youth Service Corps year starts with a 3 weeks orientation course and it is compulsory for all Nigeria graduates mobilised for national service. The course lasts for three (3) weeks and is designed to achieve the following objectives:
- To give Corps Members a better understanding of the objectives of the NYSC Scheme and enable them internalize its ideals
- To acquaint members with their environment in their political, cultural, social and economic setting
- To prepare Corps members for their particular roles in the Scheme.
- To equip them with practical social and leadership skills that will enable them meet the challenges of the service year ahead.
- To inculcate in the Corps members the spirit of national consciousness as a basic ingredient in nation building.
- To instil discipline in the youths.
- To give Corps members adequate physical and mental training.
- To imbibe them with the Spirit of collective responsibility.
To achieve the above objectives the orientation course opens with a swearing –in/opening ceremony presided over by the executive Governor of the State/FCT Minister. The oath of Allegiance and the National Pledge are administered by the Chief Judge of the State/FCT.
The orientation course content involves physical training, drills, lectures on the people and tradition of the host State, professional lectures for Corps health personnel’s, lawyers, teachers and Skill acquisition training e.t.c. Corps members participate in social activities designed to create opportunities for them to interact.
They participate in dance and drama competitions, Miss NYSC and Mr Macho.
nysc starts online registration
They also participate in inter platoon competitions on football, volleyball, table tennis, cooking and sanitation.
Corps members are also trained on Man ‘O’ War activities leading to competitions on inter platoon drills and tug of war.