Npower batch c physical verification Date & time. Npower batch c physical verification date and time of exercises as a body, we can tell that its hasn’t being communicated via the npower website . all i can say is just social media speculation as usual
Some N-Power Batch C applicants might erroneously fill the wrong bank account number and other banking details, or probably during the N-Power NASIMS registration, someone may have wrongly filled the bank account number on your behalf.
Npower batch c physical verification
Please if by attempting to edit this error, the issue persists, simply contact NASIMS self service portal.
for the physical verifying exercises all you have to do is log into the portal and click on the verification tab and print it out.
Congrats on passing the screening phase. We just want to verify some of your details and you will be good to go. If you feel you missed out on any important detail during the application phase, kindly send an email to our support team via email@example.com
WHEN THE CHECK THE DEPLOYMENT TAB
Dear Gift, you have not been deployed yet.
You have not being deployed yet. Please check back for the deployment information after deployment date has been set. When you see this kindly check back later for the verification
BATCH C NPOWER
For biometrics enrolment, kindly follow the instructions below;
- Login to your dashboard and click the “verification” tab
- Click the “capture your fingerprint” button to download and install the enrolment application
- After installation, provide the required credentials and click “Proceed”.
- Make sure the fingerprint biometric device is connected, then click on “Begin Enrolment” to launch the enrolment process.
- Click on the finger to begin the enrolment process
- Applicants are to enroll their Right thumb, Right index, Left thumb and Left index fingers only for successful enrolment
- After successful enrollment, click on “Submit” to save the biometric enrollment
After successful enrolment, please check the “verification” tab of your self service portal to confirm if the capture was successful.