2021 KIISI TRUST FOUNDATION OGONI SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME – PHASE 3 (OSS 3) Optimum Resources Management is a multidisciplinary consortium of experts in various fields of technical development. One of its flagship services is broad based provision of e-solution and innovative educational resources management with specialty in educational funds management, award of grants, bursaries, and scholarship schemes on behalf of multinationals, donors, national, states, LGAs and communities.
2021 Kiisi Trust Foundation Ogoni Scholarship
APPLY FOR SHELL/AGIP POST GRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP CLICK
Before Applying Please Read Carefully:
Kiisi Trust Foundation, Kiisi Trust Foundation a donor advised fund (DAF) is offering scholarships to Ogonis (The Ogonis are found in Four Local Government Areas in Rivers State: Eleme, Gokana, Khana and Tai.)
E-applications are invited from:
- Full-time SECOND YEAR (200 LEVEL) students studying in any Nigerian tertiary institutions.
- Full-time THIRD YEAR (300 LEVEL) students studying in any Nigerian tertiary institutions.
- Full-time FINAL YEAR students studying in any Nigerian tertiary institutions.
- Second Year (200 Level) – 250
- Third Year (300 Level – 50
- Final Year – 50
Eligible Applicants should click the link below to apply:
- Only applications submitted through this web portal will be considered.
- There will be no computer-based test. Selection of successful candidates will be based on current academic performance.
- All interested students should submit accurate and complete information.
- Existing KTF Scholars are ineligible to apply for this scholarship program.
- Applicants and successful candidates are not required to make any payments whatsoever. Application for KTF Scholarship is Free..
Application close midnight of 30th July, 2021. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Optimum Resources Management
THIS SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME IS FOR ALL NIGERIANS ONLY STUDYING IN ANY TERTIARY INSTITUTION ACROSS THE COUNTRY.
1. All applicants must have gained full time admission into an accredited Nigerian tertiary Institution.
2. All applicants must be in their SECOND YEAR, THIRD YEAR OR FINAL YEAR, (i.e admitted on or before 2018/2019 academic session).
3. All applicants must upload clear scanned copies of all documents to ascertain the genuineness of their claims.
Note: Ensure you have all the needed document scanned and ready before continuing to the application page.
Also, ensure that each document size does not exceed 300kb and the total size does noes not exceed 1800kb.
i. Admission Letter
ii. School Identity Card or Valid means of school identification
iii . Passport Photograph (clear background not older than three months.
iv. Transcript or Result statement duly signed and stamped from school stating previous session CGPA results clearly.
v. LGA Identification Certificate/Letter and
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, follow the steps below:
1. Follow this Link
2. Click on “Apply Now” then create account.
3. Proceed to your email box to activate your account
4. Enter your registered email and password to login.
5. Enter your personal information, additional information, educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
6. Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in same order.
7. Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
8. When asked to upload photo, upload a pass-port photograph with a white background.
9. Recheck application information to avoid errors
10.Click Submit Application to submit information
11.You will receive an email that confirms your application was successful.
Note: Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty.