Skincare HOW TO PROTECT YOUR SKIN FROM THE SUN
Skincare HOW TO PROTECT YOUR SKIN FROM THE SUN HYGIENE OF THE SKIN is a body’s largest organ, it covers the entire body. It serves as a protective shield against heat, light, injury, and infection. It also regulates body temperature. Skincare HOW TO PROTECT YOUR SKIN FROM THE SUN
The skin is composed of 2 parts
- The epidermis is the outermost of the three layers that make up the skin, the inner layer being the dermis and hypodermis. The Epidermis layer provides a barrier to infection from environmental pathogens and regulates the amount of water released from the body into the atmosphere through trans epidermal Water Loss
- Dermis: The dermis is the layer of the skin that lies epidermis and above beneath the Subcutaneous layer. It is the thickest layer of The Skin and is made up of fibrous and elastic tissue. Thus it provides flexibility to the Skin.
HOW TO PROTECT YOUR SKIN FROM THE SUN
- Wear Protective Cloth
- Use Sunscreen
- Avoid Strong Soap
- Eat healthy diet
- Don’t Smoke
- Check Skin for cancer
Psoriasis: the condition in which Skin cells bud up and form Scale and itchy, dry patches.
- Eczema: an itchy inflammation of the skin.
- Vitiligo: A disease that causes loss of the skin color in blotches, it occurs when pigment-producing cells die or stop.
- Sunburn: red, painful, and itchy Skin That is hot to the touch.
- Hives (Urticaria): is a common skin rash triggered by many things including certain food, medication, and Stress e.g.itchy, raised, red or skin-colored welts on the skin surface.
REASONS FOR SKIN PROBLEM
- Presence of contact game: children come together while playing, hold each other without minding what the child is suffering from.
- The common use of materials: This is when Student Share materials like towels, Combs, underwear, or other personal belongings, which fosters the spread of skin infections.
- Population: overcrowded nature of a school, classroom, and hostel, or hall, skin problem becomes so rampant especially when a child has been infected.
- Environment: environmental hazards such as industrial effluence, automobile pollution, indiscriminate refuse dumping sea and air pollution has adversely affected the health of the community members, rodents and parasites are also major agents of skin infections that affect the individuals due to improper dumping system of the community.
how to protect your skin from the sun naturally
Simply means consumption of a different variety of foods to give you the nutrient you need to maintain healthy Living.
grab your facial wash here
Key facts about healthy eating
- A healthy diet help protect against malnutrition in all form, as well non – communicable disease (NCDs), diabetes, heart disease,
- Limiting intake of free Sugar to less Than 10%
- Keeping salt intake to less than 5g per day helps prevent hypertension.
PRACTICAL ADVICE ON MAINTAINING A HEALTHY DIET
- Always include a vegetable in your meals
- Eat fresh fruits and raw vegetables as snacks
- Remove the fatty part of meat; use vegetable oil (not animal oil); and boil, steam, or bake rather than fry.
- Avoid processed foods containing trans fats.
- Limiting consumption of salty snacks
- Choosing products with lower sodium content
- Eating fresh fruits and raw vegetables as snacks instead of sugary snacks.
- Limiting the consumption of sugary beverages, candies, etc.
- Drink more water in warm weather and when engaging in physical activity.
HOW TO PROMOTE A HEALTHY DIET
- Safe food preparation: it includes; cooking food thoroughly, storing cooked food carefully, keep all kitchen surfaces clean, use of safe water, protecting eatable goods from rodents, parasites, insects, and animals, etc.
- The use Food pyramid technique: is a visual representation of how different foods and drinks contribute towards a healthy balanced diet. It organizes food and drinks into 5 main shelves starting from the most important shelf on the bottom.
DISEASES AND DISORDERS OF THE DIGESTIVE SYSTEM RELAXATION AND SLEEP REST Skincare -HOW TO PROTECT YOUR SKIN FROM THE SUN