Netcom Africa Job Recruitment 2021: This website will provide you with the most up-to-date information on how to apply for Netcom Africa Limited job opportunities in Nigeria for graduates and undergraduates. You will discover the company description, application abilities, prerequisites, and qualifications in this article. For a successful application,
Netcom Africa Job Recruitment 2021
Interested applicants should follow the lead provided below.Since 2004, Netcom has been Nigeria’s premier Internet Service Provider, staying ahead of the competition with cutting-edge platforms in VSAT, WIMAX, Radio, and Fiber technologies.
As a pioneer in Business Transformation Solutions, we now enable enterprises to lead their market sector by keeping up with the latest trends. keeping up with the continuous changes in IT technologies, ensuring applicability to specific business objectives needed to maximize revenue generation
We are looking for someone to fill the following positions:
Billing/AR Officer Job Title Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
• Manage the company’s invoicing and collection processes to ensure customers pay on time and in full. Maintaining the integrity of the client billing system and reporting firm sales and revenue information
Key Responsibilities and Duties
• Manage invoicing operations and customer billing software maintenance • Approve Site Activity Requests • Daily uploading of client payments to billing software system • Approval of Site Activity Requests • Daily posting of client payments to the billing software system • Daily monitoring of accounts and customer payment status to guarantee accurate activation and re-activation of services
• Produce weekly and monthly sales/revenue reports for management and financial reporting. • Comply with TL9000 requirements, including a review of all tasks and responsibilities to ensure written procedures are followed and/or updated, as well as recommendations for improvements.
• 2+ years of experience in a billing and collections function for an international firm • Excellent written and verbal communication skills • Intermediate or advanced MS Office applications • Ability to respond to client calls and emails in an effective and timely way
• Industry and market knowledge of credit and collection methods is required.
Education and/or professional credentials
• University graduate in Business or Accounting. Update on Shortlisted Applicant
If you’ve been shortlisted, you’ve already gotten your foot in the door. And now it’s your turn to shine in the final stage — the interview.
However, it may be a phone interview, a Skype interview, or a face-to-face interview. And this varies according to the employer. When a candidate is chosen:
1. Make an effort to learn more about the company.
2. Make sure you have a clean eyesight as well. Determine why you want the specific position. And why you’d be a good fit. Examine your application as well.
3. Be involved as well. It is not an interrogation, but rather an interview. You are much more than your resume.
4. Practice makes perfect. As a result, conduct mock interviews with your friends or practice speaking in front of a mirror.
5. Although it is uncommon, you may receive an offer letter based only on your application. You begin arranging the celebration, but keep the following items in mind before you get into party mode: Make a written record of it.
6. Also, thoroughly review the written offer. Also, make sure that all pertinent information is included, and ask clarifying questions if necessary. Work profile, start date, length, and stipend, for example.
7. Once you accept the offer, send a thank-you note to the employer.
8.Also, follow up with an e-mail confirming your start date and expressing your enthusiasm for your new role.