Recruitment for Federal Civil Service for 2021/2022
Recruitment for Federal Civil Service for 2021/2022 We’re here to fill you in on the FCSC Recruitment 2021 overview Update! Have you heard of the 2021 Federal Civil Service Recruitment?
If you haven’t already applied yet here now is the time to do so. Do you want to be considered for a position with the Civil Service Commission? If you answered yes, then read this article carefully.
Everything You Need to Know About FCSC Recruitment 2021
know About FCSC Recruitment 2021
FCSC Job Application and Recruitment 2021 This post will show you how to apply for Federal Civil Service jobs on the FCSC’s official website.
Do you want to be a part of the FG Civil Service career program? If so, make sure you read this piece all the way to the end to learn everything you need to know to be considered for Civil Service recruiting 2021.
Many applicants have inquired, “When will the Federal Civil Service 2021 recruitment begin?”
This question will be answered on this website, as will everything you need to know before being considered for the FCSC program. Don’t go anyplace.
Applicants who wish to obtain a copy of the FCSC application form
Applicants who are interested in downloading the FCSC application form should logon to the Federal Civil Service Commission’s official website at www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng and obtain the FCSC form 2021 PDF.
N/B: FCSC registration is completely free. Do not pay anyone to register for the program.
Having said that, let’s quickly move to how you can register for FCSC job vacancies.
Available Jobs Vacancy Details
Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) applicants need to understand that the Federal Civil Service Commission recruits officers annually into the under-listed MDAs nationwide.
- Federal Ministry of Finance
- Federal Ministry of Information
- The Federal Ministry of Transport
- Federal Ministry of Justice
- Federal Ministry of Education
- The Federal Ministry of Environment
- Federal Ministry of Science and Technology
- Federal Ministry of Information and Culture
- The Federal Ministry of Trade and Investments
- Federal Ministry of Power, Works and Housing
- Federal Ministry of Labour & Productivity
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- General for the Federation
- General of the Federation
- Office of the Surveyor
- Office of the Auditor
- Bureau of Public Procurement
In other to apply successfully, you’ll need to visit any of the FCSC jobs listed above to start your application process. The FCSC Portal opens whenever the recruitment scheme is on.
Candidates seeking to join the Federal Civil Service Commission recruitment will have to follow the given procedure and instructions just as outlined on our website.
General Qualifications and Requirements
• Must be a Nigerian • Must have a second-class degree from a recognized university and a NYSC discharge certificate for officers
• For Other Ranks, a Nigerian Certificate of Education (NCE)/Ordinary National Diploma (OND) or a School Certificate with five credits (including Maths and English).
• Officers must be between the ages of 20 and 25, while other ranks must be between the ages of 18 and 22.
• Physical Fitness: 10km nonstop run, 40 push-ups, 10 chin-ups • Psychological Stability • Medical Fitness • Character
Factor to Consider Service in the Civil Service Job Application Form
The commission is divided into nine departments. The Recruitment and Appointment Department is one of the Commission’s Core Sections.
The division was created.
How to Apply for Federal Civil Service Jobs
All interested candidates looking to apply for Federal Civil Service Commission positions can do so in one of two ways: • online through the FCSC website.
• The offline process, which consists of a collection of FCSC application forms collected from the Chairmen of the States Civil Service Commissions in the Geopolitical Zones.
THE PROCESSING ONLINE INCLUDES
The following stages will assist you through the application process for FCSC recruitment:
1. Check out the FCSC website at www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng to see if there are any job openings.
2. Navigate to the FCSC recruitment portal by clicking on the Vacancies tab.
3. Once you’ve arrived at the site, you can: • Create an account
• Login to Apply or Manage Your Profile. • Search for Available Jobs. – OFFLINE PROCESSING
You can also obtain FCSC application forms from the Chairmen of the State Civil Service Commissions in the following geopolitical zones:
1. North-West Direction (Kaduna)
2. north-east (Yola)
3. Mabushi, North-Central & Federal Capital Territory (FCT) (Abuja)
4. south-east (Owerri)
5. From south to south (Port Harcourt)
FCSC’s primary headquarters are in Nigeria’s capital city, Abuja. No. 4 Abidjan Street, Wuse Zone 3, Abuja, to be exact.
Meanwhile, if you’re concerned about the costs, you should know that the FCSC’s recruitment process is completely free on its website.
Furthermore, you must submit applications to the commission no later than six weeks after the registration is announced.
You must submit your application form in a sealed envelope, clearly indicating the Ministry and position sought.
In addition, the mail should be addressed to the following person: Hon. 4 Abidjan Street, Wuse Zone 3, Abuja, Chairman, Federal Civil Service Commission
Please keep in mind that, for the avoidance of doubt, the completion/submission of applications is FREE and comes at no cost to applicants.
thanks and GOD bless us all
feel free to comments on the portal below on comment box
- http www vacancy fedcivilservice gov ng
- federal civil service commission portal
- vacancy.fedcivilservice.gov.ng/application form
- federal civil service commission recruitment portal
- federal civil service commission recruitment 2021/2022
- vacancy.fedcivilservice.gov.ng login
- federal civil service recruitment portal
- federal civil service commission salary structure