NPF Microfinance Bank Plc jobs 2021
NPF Microfinance Bank Plc jobs 2021 NPF Microfinance Bank Plc (Formerly NPF Community Bank Ltd) was established as a Limited Liability company on May 19, 1993, in accordance with the provisions of the Companies and Allied Matters Act cap c20LFN 2004. The bank provides banking services to both serving and retired Nigeria Police Force officers and men, as well as its ancillary institutions and the general banking public.
We are looking for someone to fill the following positions:
Application Developer and Programmer is a job title.
Job Type: Full Time
Department / Group: IT
Probationary Period: 6 months
Responsibilities and Role
Understanding of bank application requirements and ability to develop solutions
Determine the primary application functionalities.
Set requirements for new apps in collaboration with other IT specialists.
Create innovative prototypes based on specs.
Write high-quality source code in order to complete applications on time.
Before launching an application, perform unit and integration testing.
Find flaws and provide prompt fixes
Test existing apps, discover flaws, and provide remedies.
Application development utilizing java, web, C#, Jscript, and other tools pertinent to the bank’s operations.
- using java, web, C#, Jscript and other tools relevant to the banks operation.
- Application development and process automation using SharePoint.
- Application testing and debugging to ensure well known vulnerabilities is address.
- Ensure application QA testing of internally developed application and third party application use by the bank.
- Ensure support on the bank digital banking platforms to ensure efficiency of the platforms.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Must have a minimum 5 years hands on working experience
- A minimum of B.Sc / HND in Computer Science, Statistics, Operational Research, Mathematics and other related qualifications with minimum of Second Class Lower or Upper credit.
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver results.
- Must possess relevant professional certification such as GISC, GMOB, MCSD, etc.
- A good knowledge of Microsoft SQL
- Cross platform Development skill in mobile applications
- Basic project management skill.
Application Closing Date
17th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply https://www.npfmicrofinancebank.com