LIST OF NDA SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE 2021 IS OUT
LIST OF NDA SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE 2021 IS OUT Candidates MUST present originals and two photocopies of the following documents:
a. 2021 JAMB UTME Result Slip
b. Acknowledgement Form and Admission Card to the NDA Screening Test.
c. Academic Certificates / Result Statements / Testimonials for Primary and Secondary Schools (Junior and Senior).
d. A birth certificate or a declaration of age, preferably a birth certificate
e. Letter of Attestation of State/Local Government Indigeneship, signed by the SSG or Chairman of Local Government, as applicable.
Certification obtained from a military commander from the candidate’s state of origin, who must be of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel or above or equivalent in the Nigerian Navy and Nigerian Air Force, may be used instead of the Local Government Indigeneship Certificate. The officer must give his formation/unit, appointment, contact address, phone numbers, and e-mail address in this circumstance. The officer must also sign and place a formation/unit stamp.
f. Parental/Guardian Consent Letter
5. Candidates must download and complete both the Attestation and Letter of Consent Forms from the NDA applications portal/NDA website.
Candidates who do not present the above-mentioned documents will be disqualified. Any modifications to the documents will result in disqualification.
6. Candidates must additionally bring the following items:
a. Writing supplies.
b. Three pairs of blue shorts and three pairs of white (round-neck) T-shirts.
c. Three pairs of white socks and a pair of white canvas shoes.
g. A non-refundable cost of N2,500.00 every result verification/confirmation at WAEC/NECO.
f. Scratch cards for WAEC and/or NECO results for online result confirmation.
f. Four recent color passport photos.
h. The second copy of the Postcard Photograph that was given and endorsed at the NDA S Exam Center.
- Transport money to and from
- Face mask.
- NOTE BEFORE
1. The Nigerian Defence Academy Screening Test took place on July 31, 2021. The names of the successful candidates are listed below and can also be found on the NDA official website at www.nda.edu.ng or www.ndaapplications.net. They are to report for an interview with the Armed Forces Selection Board (AFSB) from Saturday 14 August to Saturday 25 September 2021 at the Nigerian Defence Academy Ribadu Campus in Kaduna. Candidates will appear before the AFSB in three batches:
a. Batch 1. Candidates from the under listed states b. Batch 2.Candidates from the under listed states c. Batch 3. Candidates from the under listed States
are to report to NDA on Saturday 14 -28 August 2021. are to report to NDA on Saturday 28 August 11-September 2021. are to report to NDA on Saturday 11-25 September 2021.
(1) Bayelsa (11) Ogun (1) Anambra (11) Ondo (1) Abia (11) Yobe
(2) Borno (12) Sokoto (2) Bauchi (12) Plateau (2) Adamawa (12) Zamfara
(3) Cross River (13) Taraba (3) Delta (3) Akwa Ibom
(4) Ebonyi (4) Edo (4) Benue
(5) FCT (5) Ekiti (5) Imo
(6) Jigawa (6) Enugu (6) Katsina
(7) Kebbi (7) Gombe (7) Kogi
(8) Kwara (8) Kaduna (8) Osun
(9) Lagos (9) Kano (9) Oyo
(10) Niger (10) Nasarawa (10) Rivers
Apply for your visa click
apply for jobs in Canada click
CLICK TO APPLY FOR LOAN
APPLY FOR POLICE RECRUITMENT CLICK
Accountant jobs needed in Nigeria
Accountant jobs needed in Abuja
Accountant jobs needed in Port Harcourt
2. Candidates who fail to report on Saturday 14 August 2021, Saturday 28 August 2021, and Saturday 11 September 2021 for Batches 1, 2, and 3 will be unable to participate in the interview. Any applicant in Batches 2 or 3 who is sighted near the NDA premises before Saturday 28 August 2021 or Saturday 11 September 2021 will be rejected. Throughout their stay for the AFSB, all applicants will be accommodated and nourished. All applicants must bring their Bank Verification Number (BVN) and bank account number.
CLICK HERE TO SEE THE LIST OF NTA SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE FOR 2021
NIGERIAN DEFENCE ACADEMY
ARMED FORCES SELECTION BOARD FOR THE 73RD REGULAR COURSE