Vacancy Operations Officer
Deloitte Africa is a professional services firm based in Johannesburg, South Africa.
Deloitte is one of the leading professional services firms in South Africa. We specialize in Assurance, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory, and Financial Advisory. We assist clients in a wide range of industries, including financial services, consumer goods, energy, mining and manufacturing, tourism, technology, media and telecommunications, and government.
Vacancy Operations Officer
Deloitte employees are united by a collaborative culture that promotes integrity, exceptional value to clients, devotion to one another, and cultural diversity as a source of strength. They thrive in an environment that encourages lifelong learning, new experiences, and rewarding employment prospects.
Vacancy Deloitte Human Capital Consulting West Africa Operations Officer
We for an Operations Officer on behalf of our client, a credit guarantee organization. The ideal applicant would collaborate closely with the Head of Operations to increase business volumes from various PFIs. (Vacancy Deloitte Human Capital Consulting West Africa Operations Officer )
This includes, but is not limited to, transaction origination, guarantee portfolio monitoring, claims process management, and driving new business volumes. The candidate will take on a number of strategic duties, assisting in the development of operations. She/he will work with the organization to de-risk MSME financing, which is one of its primary mandates.
PFIs will boost MSMEs’ access to finance as banks and MFIs offer more and better goods and services to these businesses.
apply for visa
jobs in Canada Apply
The scope of work includes the following specific areas:
– Generate revenue by sourcing for clients.
– Act as the focal point and be accountable for the front-toTheend guarantee application process of respective PFIs by undertaking independent, forward-thinking appraisals of present and prospective clients in accordance with the guarantee operations manual.
– To collaborate and achieve an in-depth understanding of the PFIs loan portfolio placed under guarantee through regular value-added engagement in order to effectively meet the needs of the relevant PF. PFIs in question.
– Examine the guarantee line presentations to ensure that all of the information required for decision-making is adequately captured in the proposal.
– Evaluate and monitor PFI lending activities and portfolios placed under guarantee on a regular basis to ensure full adherence to internal and cooperative criteria.
– She or he would be responsible for ensuring that adequate portfolio management objectives and deadlines are met, as well as having knowledge of internal operations standards and procedures.
– Proactively help in resolving difficulties in the management of different portfolios and escalate as needed to guarantee prompt resolution.
Maintain due process and ensure accurate verification of data in compliance with internal guidelines to ensure prompt claims payment.
- Post-graduate qualification in Business, Finance, Economics or related fields.
- Candidate must have at least 6 years’ experience relating to guarantee operations and/or banking pertaining to lending to the MSME sector.
- A background in banking, insurance or trade finance is essential.
- Extensive experience with commercial banking in MSME lending, credit appraisal and evaluation, financial analysis, revenue management, financial modelling & forecasting, compliance & regulatory issues, and administration functions.
- Experience in a fast growing, challenging business environment
- The Operations Officer must be someone who demonstrates ability to develop/grow a business in terms of sourcing for clients and managing client relationships.
- CLICK HERE TO Apply