SEYI BICKERSTETH SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMME 2021
SEYI BICKERSTETH SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMME 2021The Seyi Bickersteth Scholarship Fund, in collaboration with KPMG, Andersen, and Leadway Assurance Company Limited, is seeking suitable applicants for the Seyi Bickersteth Scholarship Programme (SBSP).
The fellowship is named after Seyi Bickersteth, who worked for KPMG in Nigeria as a Senior Partner from 2002 to 2016 and as Chairman of KPMG Africa from 2014 to 2016. After retiring, he sat on the boards of several companies, including Leadway Assurance, and was the Regional Managing Partner and Chairman of Andersen Africa. Seyi Bickersteth was a mentor and instructor who was passionate about the growth of everyone around him, which is why an educationaward was named after him. In his honor, a fund has been established. SEYI BICKERSTETH SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMME 2021
SEYI BICKERSTETH SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMME 2021 Beneficiaries of the scheme will get a scholarship stipend of N400,000 every year. Beneficiaries will also receive: Summer internship chances during the vacation season or while on National Industrial attachment, in addition to the scholarship stipend.
Opportunities for mentorship and exposure
Candidates who graduate with a First Class or Second Class Upper Division degree will be eligible to work at any of the three firms (KPMG, Leadway Assurance, or Andersen).
The Seyi Bickersteth Scholarship Programme is offered to newly admitted 100-level university students at the time of application.
Other relevant facts can be found on the Eligibility/Requirement, How To Apply, and Frequently Asked Questions pages.
source : https://candidate.scholastica.ng
Applications must be submitted by September 28, 2021.
The examination date will only be informed to those who have been shortlisted.
Please keep in mind that applying for the Seyi Bickersteth Scholarship Programme (SBSP) is completely free.
Click to Apply for All undergraduate Scholarship click
- Application for Seyi Bickersteth Scholarship Programme (SBSP) is FREE.
- SCHOLASTICA is the official platform for the Seyi Bickersteth Scholarship Programme (SBSP)
- Beware of fraudulent websites when applying for the Seyi Bickersteth Scholarship Programme online. Such websites may ask you to make some payments in the course of the application.
- E-mail applications are NOT accepted.
- KPMG, Andersen and Leadway Assurance Company Limited did NOT assign representatives/agents to assist applicants to apply.
- Any candidate found to have presented false documents will be disqualified or withdrawn at any level of the scholarship process.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the proctored computer-based test
- Only students that are not currently on any scholarship scheme are eligible
- Scholarship abroad click link here