job openings Internship in Port Operations at Haul Affairs Services Haul Affairs Services – As a logistics provider, we provide freight clearance and forwarding services to a variety of Nigerian businesses. Our goal is to consistently supply our clients with world-class, all-encompassing logistics and result-oriented services. We take on the burdens of this portion of your organization, allowing our client to concentrate on her main competencies. We advise our clients on a variety of cargo solutions that can be used to keep costs down.
job openings Internship in Port Operations at Haul Affairs Services
Clearing, freight forwarding, cargo transport, supply chain consultation services, haulage, courier service, and export are among the primary logistics services provided by Haul Affairs. Our ever-increasing progress
GET AN ADMINISTRATIVE JOBS CIICK
Business procedures are a path to providing world-class freight forwarding services at a low cost and contributing to the creation of jobs in Nigeria and across Africa.
We are looking for the following candidates to fill the following positions:
Internship in Port Operations
Ikeja, Lagos is the location.
Type of Work: Internship
• To analyze possible or proposed acquisitions to verify that they are a strong strategic and financial fit for the organization.
- Ensure proper inventory management and reports to and after requisition.
- Monitor loading and unloading of containers and advise truck drivers as well transport Managers about safe operations
- Ensure that effective coordination prevails between truck managers, and Warehouse team in every operation.
- Maintain knowledge of industry terminal regulations and ensure that procedures are performed in accord with them
- Create and maintain effective relationships with Nigeria Port Authority Officials, Transport Agents, Truck Owners
- Respond to emergencies related to terminal, barging, rail or marine related.
- Interested candidates should possess an OND / B.Sc qualification with 0-1 year experience.
N40,000 – N50,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
24th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.