Niger Delta University NDU Post UTME Direct Entry Screening Form for 2021/2022 This is to inform the general public that the Niger Delta University’s Post-UTME Screening Exercise for the 2021/2022 session will take place as noted below. Candidates that meet the qualifications are encouraged to apply.
Candidates Eligible for NDU Post UTME • Candidates who chose Niger Delta University as their first option and received 160 or higher in the 2021 UTME are eligible to apply. Except for the courses indicated below:
o Medicine and Surgery: Only candidates with a minimum score of 250 and above are eligible to apply.
o Law: Only candidates with a minimum score of 220 and above are eligible to apply.
o Nursing: Only candidates with a minimum score of 180 and above are eligible to apply.
APPLY HERE CLICK
Niger Delta University NDU Post UTME Direct Entry Screening Form for 2021/2022
- Pharmacy: Only Candidates with minimum score of 180 and above can apply
- Mass Communication: Only Candidates with minimum score of 180 and above can apply
- Change of Course: Candidates who do not meet the score requirements for Medicine & Surgery, Law, Nursing, Pharmacy and Mass Communication may apply for any other course of their choice provided they have scored up to 160.
- Candidates who are interested in changing their first choice of University to Niger Delta University could do so and apply for the Post UTME.
NDU Direct Entry Candidates
Candidates who made Niger Delta University their first choice for Direct Entry are requested to log on to www.nduscreening.com to upload their documents on or before 21st October 2021.
Note: No Direct Entry Admissions for Medicine & Surgery.
How to Apply for NDU Post UTME Form
How to Fill Out the NDU Post-UTME Form
• Go to nduscreening.com.
• Choose Start Application.
• To proceed, enter your JAMB registration number and score.
• Enter your personal information (GSM number and e-mail address)
• Candidates should pay the screening test fee of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) exclusively through the online payment site.
• Fill in the blanks with your O’level results and grades.
• Include a photo of yourself from your passport.
• Form Preview and Editing
• Fill out and print the application form.
The screening test will take place between October 25th and October 27th, 2021.
Check out the NDU Post-UTME Screening Schedule.
Candidates should visit www.ndu.edu.ng for further information.
If you submit an invalid GSM number and e-mail address, Niger Delta University shall not be held liable.
Print and save your Application Form, and bring it with you to the screening test.
The deadline is October 21, 2021.