First Bank of Nigeria Limited Team Lead, Incident Management & Response First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
First Bank of Nigeria Limited Team Lead, Incident Management & Response
Job Title: Team Lead, Incident Management & Response
Job Identification Number: 360
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage and review all banks data and identify what is at risk.
- Investigate network compromises and data breaches across networks.
- Create an incident response plan and ensure adequate documentation.
- Interface with all stakeholders during incident response and proactive security engagements. Deliver oral and written updates and findings to C level, legal counsel, business units, and security teams in relatable terms for each audience.
- Manage Incident Response containment and remediation engagements in the bank and subsidiaries.
- Recommend and document specific counter-measures and mitigating controls.
- Assisting with scoping prospective engagements, participating in engagements from kickoff through full remediation, and mentoring less experienced staff.
- Ensure all incident response plan are put to test.
- Lead and manage team for breach detection.
- Driving the efficiency and effectiveness of the incident management process
- Producing management information, including KPIs and reports.
- Monitoring the effectiveness of incident management and making recommendations for improvement.
- Developing and maintaining the incident management system.
- Driving, developing, managing and maintaining the major incident process and associated procedures.
- Reviewing and auditing the process.
- Ensuring that all IT teams and the bank at large follow the incident management process for every incident.
- Manage effective liaison relationships with other IS/IT groups, vendors, and business departments.
- Comply with the principles and policies in the information security hand book.
- Minimum Education: First Degree in Computer Science / Engineering, Higher Degrees / Professional Certificates
- Working knowledge of PCI DSS
- Working knowledge of ISO 27001
- Good understanding of Best Practices Security architecture.
- Knowledge of the Banking industry and banking Operations
- Knowledge of the Banking applications, services/products
- Knowledge of the Software development Lifecycle
- Knowledge of Physical Security
- Knowledge of risk assessment and risk treatment procedures
Application Closing Date
04:16 pm 5th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online