Analyst IT Value Management at First Bank of Nigeria Limited
Analyst IT Value Management at First Bank of Nigeria Limited First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is the largest financial services institution in Nigeria in terms of total assets and gross earnings. FirstBank has over 750 branches and over 10 million customer accounts, offering a broad range of retail and business financial services. FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone, and FBNBank Senegal, as well as Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing, and Abu Dhabi, have an international presence.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Analyst, IT Value Management
Job Identification: 257
Location: Head Office, Lagos
• Assist with the design, implementation, and maintenance of IT’s knowledge management strategy, processes, and procedures to ensure that relevant information is collected, recorded, structured, and shared across all enterprise IT departments.
• Collaborate with supervisors to identify knowledge gaps and track set measures for closure.
• Plan and carry out knowledge sharing and training activities for IT personnel. Create an annual list of possible IT training and knowledge sessions.
• Identify IT manpower shortfalls and work with the IT leadership team and device strategy to close them using HCMD.
- Contribute the development and maintenance of IT workforce sourcing and planning strategies to ensure the continuous availability of adequately skilled personnel to deliver IT services to the business
- Maintain IT knowledge portal, ensure portal is up to date with new information by encouraging contribution to knowledge database while ensuring that old information is archived and can be easily retrieved if required
- Review and approve content going into knowledge database
- Ensure knowledge items are available to those who need them in an efficient and effective manner
- Review reports of license usage for enterprise applications – Microsoft, Oracle, IBM; against licensing models and implement interventions for overages
- Assist to review SLAs for business lead IT services
- Support in preparing governance weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual performance reports for IT management
- Minimum of a First Degree or its equivalent in a Business / IT related discipline
- Master’s, MBA or a recognized professional certification will be an added advantage
- 2+ years post NYSC experience.
Application Closing Date
5th November, 2021 at 04:39 PM
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online