Graduate Trainee Program 2022 at Sterling Bank Plc Sterling Bank Plc, sometimes known as “Your One-Customer Bank,” is a Nigerian full-service national commercial bank. Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has grown from a leading investment bank to a full-fledged commercial bank over the course of its 50-year history. In 2006, it merged with four other banks – Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank, and Trust Bank of Africa – as part of the Nigerian banking industry’s consolidation.
We are accepting applications for the following positions:
Graduate Trainee Program – Testing – 2022 Nigeria is the location of the job.
We invite applications for:
Title: Graduate Trainee Program – 2022 – Testing Job
Job Type: Full-time
Specialization(s): Banking / Finance / Insurance
- Young talents with innovative mindset who are transitioning into a workplace for entry Level roles.
- Are you driven, creative and a problem solver? What do you think about making a career of your passion at the best palce to work in Nigeria?
- The Sterling Graduate Trainee Program is just perfect for you!
- Minimum of Second-Class Lower Graduates from a recognized University
- Applicants must have completed NYSC
- Applicants must not be older than 26 years of age at the time of application
- Digitally savvy
- Great Communications skills
- Growth mindset.
Application Closing Date
9th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online