Payroll Administrator jobs at Dangote Group 2 Openings Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
Payroll Administrator jobs at Dangote Group 2 Openings
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Payroll Administrator
Location: Benue, Nigeria
Fuction / Domain: Human Resources
Slot: 2 Openings
- We are looking for an efficient Payroll Administrator to be responsible for all payroll processes.
- The Payroll Administrator’s duties include the management of employee data, ensuring the accuracy of timesheets, computing wages, and ensuring employees are paid correctly and on time.
- Providing information and answering employee questions about payroll related matters.
- Managing electronic timekeeping systems or manually collecting and reviewing timesheets.
- Calculating payable hours, commissions, bonuses, tax withholdings, and deductions.
- Preparing and issuing earnings statements.
- Issuing paychecks and managing direct deposits.
- Maintaining employee records.
- Coordinating with the HR department to ensure correct employee data.
- Providing administrative assistance
Administrator jobs in Nigeria 2022
Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies
- Degree or Higher National Diploma in Business Administration, Statistics, Finance, or related field.
- 2+ years of experience working in a payroll office.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and payroll software programs: SAP HCM
- Strong numerical aptitude and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of relevant legal regulations.
- Able to prioritize and multitask effectively.
Application Closing Date
18th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online