Civil Engineer at Sinoma Nigeria Company Limited jobs
Civil Engineer at Sinoma Nigeria Company Limited jobs Sinoma Nigeria Company Limited is a Chinese construction company for EPC (Engineering, Procurement, and Construction) Turnkey projects Sinoma Nigeria Company Limited is an affiliate of Sinoma International Engineering Co., Limited, whose senior company is China Sinoma Group. Sinoma Co Limited is headquartered in Tangshan, Hebei Province, with branch office(s) in Beijing, and across the world,with a Class A General Contracting Qualification, together with the authority to engage in foreign trade, import, and export.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Civil Engineer
Location: Kuje, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an innovative smart female Civil Engineer to join our professional team to design, develop and oversee our various construction projects from conception through to completion. joining our team, you will have a say and be able to contribute positively, while working in a fast-growing dynamic industry. Apply
- Manage, design, develop, create and maintain small-scale through to large-scale construction projects in a safe, timely, and sustainable manner
- Conduct on-site investigations and analyze data (maps, reports, tests, drawings, and others)
- Carry out technical and feasibility studies and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specifications
- Assess potential risks, materials, and costs
- Provide advice and resolve creatively any emerging problems/deficiencies
- Oversee and mentor staff and liaise with a variety of stakeholders
- Handle over the resulting structures and services for use
- Monitor progress and compile reports in project status
- Manage budget and purchase equipment/materials
- Comply with guidelines and regulations including permits, safety, etc and deliver technical files and other technical documentation as required.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with at least 1 year relevant work experience.
- Proven working experience in civil engineering
- Excellent knowledge of design and visualizations software such as AutoCAD, Civil 3D, or similar
- Proficiency in site layout, grading, utility design, erosion control, regulatory approvals, etc
- Project management and supervision skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- The license of a professional engineer is an added advantage.
- 25 – 30 years.
Application Closing Date
21st November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.