Lease Executive at Rosabon Financial Services Limited – 3 Openings Rosabon Financial Services Limited is a multi-award-winning financial services firm. Rosabon Financial Services is a Concept Group company. The organization has evolved into Nigeria’s leading Non-Banking Financial Intermediary and Equipment Leasing firm focused on niche and general markets, having been licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) on April 22, 1993 and being a long-standing member of the Equipment Leasing Association of Nigeria (ELAN).
Lease Executive at Rosabon Financial Services Limited – 3 Openings
We’re looking for someone to fill the following positions:
• The leasing executive will develop and maintain trustworthy relationships with our clients in order to obtain high-quality risk assets such as corporate loans, operating leases, and finance leases. We’ll rely on you to surpass our competitors while maintaining our company’s good name. Finally, you’ll build strong relationships with the company’s clients in order to increase our brand and profits.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lease Executive
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Lagos and Rivers
- The lease executive will build and preserve trusting relationships with our clients to get quality risk assets being Corporate Loans, operating and finance leases. We’ll rely on you to find ways to outperform our competition and maintain our company’s positive image.
- Ultimately, you’ll maintain strong relationships with the company’s clients to boost our brand and profits.
- Generate High-Quality Risk Assets.
- Identify key staff in client companies to cultivate profitable relationships.
- Resolve clients complaints quickly and effectively.
- Understand clients’ needs and develop plans to address them.
- Promote excellent customer service.
- Aim to preserve customers and renew contracts.
- Approach potential clients to establish relationships.
- Gain solid knowledge of competitors to build new profitable products.
- Building positive relationships with customers.
- Identifying opportunities for greater profits.
- Intuitive to customers’ needs.
- Strategic thinker and ability to analyze and solve problems quickly.
- Attentive to detail and organized.
- Must be self-motivated, flexible, and able to manage other assigned tasks.
- Prepare reports as at when due or assigned.
- Other activities assigned by the head of the unit for better team productivity.
Skills / Competencies / Requirements
- B.Sc / BA in Business Administration or similar field.
- A minimum of 4 years work experience.
- Proven experience in Sales and Business Development.
- Knowledge of customer management practice.
- Experience in Risk Assets creation.
- Experience in leasing.
- Problem-solving attitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Aptitude for fostering positive relationships.
- Teamwork and good work ethics.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.