Vacancy Sinoma Nigeria Company Limited’s welder, Sinoma Nigeria Company Limited (Sinoma) is looking for a welder.
Sinoma Nigeria company Limited is a Chinese construction company specializing in turnkey EPC (Engineering, Procurement, and Construction) projects in Nigeria. Sinoma Nigeria Firm Limited is a subsidiary of Sinoma International Engineering Co., Limited, a subsidiary of China Sinoma Group, which is the parent company. Sinoma Co Limited is based in Tangshan, Hebei Province, with offices in Beijing and other locations across the world, and holds a Class A General Contracting
Vacancy Sinoma Nigeria Company Limited’s welder
Qualification, as well as the power to engage in overseas trade, import, and export.
We’re looking for someone to fill the following positions:
Job Title: Welder
Location: Kuje, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Contract
- We are looking for a skilled Welder to cut and join metals and other materials at our facilities or construction sites.
- You will operate appropriate equipment to put together mechanical structures or parts with a great deal of precision.
- Your job is important as it provides the foundation for strong infrastructure.
- A welder must be competent in using potentially dangerous equipment following all safety precautions.
- The ideal candidate will also have a steady hand and great attention to detail.
- Knowledge of different kinds of metals and their properties is essential.
- Read blueprints and drawings and take or read measurements to plan layout and procedures
- Determine the appropriate welding equipment or method based on requirements
- Set up components for welding according to specifications (e.g. cut material with powered saws to match measurements)
- Operate angle grinders to prepare the parts that must be welded
- Align components using calipers, rulers, etc. and clamp pieces
- Weld components using manual or semi-automatic welding equipment in various positions (vertical, horizontal, or overhead)
- Repair machinery and other components by welding pieces and filling gaps
- Test and inspect welded surfaces and structures to discover flaws
- Maintain equipment in a condition that does not compromise safety
- Proven experience as a welder
- Experience using a variety of welding equipment and procedures (TIG, MMA, etc.)
- Experience in using electrical or manual tools (saws, squares, calipers, etc.)
- Ability to read and interpret technical documents and drawings
- Knowledge of relative safety standards and willingness to use protective clothing (face-shield, gloves, etc.)
- Deftness and attention to detail
- Proficient in English
- Successful completion of a relevant apprenticeship program is required
- Professional Certification will be a plus.
Application Closing Date
19th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.