Massive Nationwide Nigeria Police Recruitment 2021 Nigeria’s primary law enforcement agency which is the Nigeria Police Force. It has personnel stationed in all 36 states as well as the Federal Capital Territory (FCT). The Inspector General of Police is in charge of the Nigeria Police Force’s command and control. The Force is split into seven (7) administrative divisions, each led by a Deputy Inspector General of Police: Finance and Administration; Operations; Logistics; Force Criminal Investigation Department; Training; Research and Planning; and Information and Communication Technology.
Massive Nationwide Police Constable Recruitment by the Nigeria Police Force in 2021
Job Title: Police Constable (Recruits)
Applicants must have passion for a career in the Nigeria Police Force and satisfy the following:
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN).
- Applicants must possess a minimum of Five (5) Credits in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/N ECO/NABTEB with credit passes in English and Mathematics
- Applicants must be aged between 17 – 25 years
APPLY FOR POLICE JOBS CLICK
- Applicants must be medically, physically and psychological fit and must not be less than 1.67m tall for male and 1.64m tall for female
- Applicants must not have less than 86cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only)
- Female applicants must not be pregnant at the time of the recruitment
- Applicants must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, guarantor forms and submit same at the examination/screening and recruitment centre.
Any applicant suffering from any one of the underlisted abnormalities or deformities shall not be accepted for enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force:
- Impediment in speech
- Knock knees
- Bow legs
- Bent knees, i.e Knees which cannot be straightened when standing at attention
- Deformed hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand
- Defective eyesight or squint eyes
- Amputation of any part of the body.
Application Closing Date
10th January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Start Application (Applications Starts 29th November, 2021)
Note (Read Carefully Please)
- All applications must be submitted “Online”.
- Applicants “Must” have a functional National Identification Number NIN, a functional Email Address and Valid Phone Number before they commence their Application.
- Applicants must have duly scanned copy of their Original O’Level result(s) to be uploaded on the portal.
- Visit: www.policerecruitment.gov.ng
- Fill and “Submit” the Online Form. (Review the information before final submission).
- Applicants must print their completed online Form, guarantor form, and submit same at the recruitment physical / examination screening centres.
- Applicants who meet the above requirements and successfully completed their online Registration would be invited for physical screening at all State Commands, including FCT Command from 10th January, 2022 – 24th January, 2022.
- Successful candidates at every stage of the Recruitment screening process will be contacted through the Email and Phone Number provided by the candidate during Registration.
- The Nigeria Police Force shall not enter into any correspondence with candidates for this exercise aside from its portal or candidates emails.
- The Recruitment exercise is absolutely FREE OF CHARGE
For any inquiry, complaints or technical difficulties in the use of the portal, Please call: 08100004507 or send a mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org