Mechanical Engineer in a Major Oil and Gas Company Vantegral Consulting – Our client, a major Oil and Gas producer, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Primarily responsible for the design and development, construction, maintenance and improvement of large equipment and facilities used in the production and processing of oil and gas – either offshore or onshore, produce the required documents, drawings / schematics, and procedures related to the systems.
- Will also be responsible for monitoring and reporting on activities whilst ensuring that team work safely to deliver on key tasks and targets.
Mechanical Engineer in a Major Oil and Gas Company
- Leads the Mechanical Engineering team.
- Supports the design and development of equipment and operating systems both onshore and offshore to ensure that it remains efficient and productive.
- Assures performance through clear metrics.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Design, develop and monitor effective oil and gas systems
- Takes part in risk assessments, study work and plan modifications or equipment.
- Monitors the performance of equipment.
- Reviews and comments on supplier information and assist with inspection and testing.
- Provides technical support and guidance to offshore or on-site teams.
- Carries out technical studies and make recommendations for improvements that will increase productivity or equipment performance.
- Degree in a related Engineering discipline. Professional accreditation is a plus.
- Experience in oil and gas design, project or construction industries with process engineering responsibilities.
- Experience in engineering, pipeline, and project management services in the oil and gas sector preferred.
- An effective influencer at senior management levels.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Position as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 5th December, 2021.