MTN Jobs Chief Operating Officer Office 2022
MTN Jobs Chief Operating Officer Office 2022 MTN Nigeria is a mobile phone company in Nigeria. Our brand is readily recognizable as Nigeria’s telecommunications leader and a member of a diversified community throughout Africa and the Middle East. We are able to recruit the right skills through our appealing brand, which we carefully cultivate by consistently upgrading our employment options, which go beyond reward and recognition.
- Process all departmental cash advances and expense reimbursements.
- Co-ordinate the departmental common drive to ensure organized records and appropriate access and rights to respective team members and channel teams.
- Maintain the consolidated regional field coverage plans and track implementation through daily and weekly reporting by respective team members.
- Collate all team member reports to ensure timely and organized feedback to respective channel units on programs and activities undertaken
- Assist in providing reliable and efficient administrative support services
- Monitoring appropriate utilization of office supplies
- Raise all requisitions for the department
- Administration support for reception management
- Ensure security of records (files, etc) and archival systems
jobs in Nigeria click
JOBS FOR NIGERIANS CLICK
- Custodian of channel databases within the region – conduct regular updates and ensure usability.
- Organizing staff travel and accommodation
- Assist in preparing required reports in support of business operations and management decisions.
- Escalate customer issues and ensure resolution and feedback to the sales team.
- Ensure good work relationship with stakeholders.
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Foster active collaboration and relationships with employees across all levels and divisions in line with MTN’s VB and values.
Job Title: Sales Support – Fixed Broadband, Chief Operating Officer Office
Job Identification: 1056
Location: MTN Plaza, Falomo, Ikoyi, Lagos State
Job Schedule: Full Time
Job Category: MTN Level 1
Reports To: General Manager Fixed Broadband
Division: Fixed Broadband
- First Degree
- Fluent in English.
- 1- 3 years experience in an area of specialisation; with experience with working with others
- Experience working in a small to medium organization.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply