Jumia job vacancy 2021/2022 Warehouse Supervisor Jumia is Africa’s largest internet company, employing over 3,000 people across more than 20 African nations and boasting enormous accomplishments such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs, and Jumia Services. It is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs, and CdC and is directed by top qualified individuals who offer a wonderful combination of local and international capabilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Supervisor – Dark Stores
Employment Type: Full-time
Department: Services – Fulfillment
- As dark stores Warehouse Supervisor, you will be responsible for all Set-up and expansion procedures, with overall responsibilities of all daily fulfillment operations, performance, cost, SLAs and store management.
- Working in alignment with the Admin, commercial and marketing team.
APPLY FOR ADMINISTRATIVE JOBS ONLINE CLICK
Jumia job vacancy 2021/2022 Warehouse Supervisor
Overall supervision of all Dark store locations set-up:
- Overall owner of Dark store physical set-up
- Works with Admin and Procurement to finalize the setup, contractual terms etc.of each Darkstore
- Identifies hires and trains DS operators
- Build pipeline for planned DS expansion – working closely with marketing & commercial teams
- Overall responsibility for SLAs, inventory, performance and operations of all-dark store’s
Overall Supervision of Daily Fulfillment Operations, Costs and SLAs:
- Ensure daily Cycle count
- Ensure “WH transfer” from centralized storage
- Ensure direct inbound of fresh stocks
- Ensure proper recording of all Inbounds, Transfers, Outbound (Customer, RTV, Disposal)
- Ensures FIFO in Put away and Outbound
- Master the Inventory management and Picking routines (learn from JumiaParty)
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree (Business Administration, Logistics-Supply Chain, Economics, Engineering)
- Advanced Excel to create macros, pivot tables, VLOOKUPS, analytical capabilities and work books.
- Relevant professional certification in Logistics or supply chain management will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years FMCG, or warehouse management experience.
- Ability to negotiate and communicate in flawless English, French, and/or Arabic (depending on base location).
- Demonstrated competency in data reporting and analysis.
- Experience or high level of comfort in logistics operations.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online