Latest Job on Jumia Nigeria’s Social Media Manager Jumia is Africa’s most popular e-commerce site. JumiaPay, Jumia Logistics, and JumiaPay are all part of the platform. The marketplace connects and transacts millions of buyers and vendors. Through our network of local partners, Jumia Logistics is able to deliver millions of items. JumiaPay makes it easier for Jumia’s ecosystem to pay for online transactions.
Jumia thinks that e-commerce is making people’s life easier by allowing them to shop and pay for millions of things at the greatest prices regardless of where they live. Africa has over 1 billion people and 500 million internet users. E-commerce is also providing new opportunities for SMEs to expand and for a new generation of workers to prosper.
Latest Job on Jumia Nigeria’s Social Media Manager
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- As Social Media manager, your role will be to support Jumia developing its brand across SoMe channels (Instagram, FB, YouTube, Twitter and TikTok). You will leverage and develop Jumia’s community of influencers.
- You will execute our content strategy across all SoMe, designing posts that generate engagement. Ultimately, your goal will be to contribute to positioning Jumia a relevant and engaging brand, associated with trendy content and positive conversations.
- Thus, you will be at the core of the Jumia brand building strategy. You will need to be extremely tuned to trends, influencers, and generally speaking be completely passionate about Social Media.
- Plan and execute quality content aiming to improve Jumia’s content quality.
- Make checks on all our SoMe on a daily basis.
- Plan content weekly to ensure posts generate the right level of engagement.
- Collaborate with graphics team to ensure quality visuals for your content.
- Be ahead of the curve for all the viral trends.
- Trending products, challenges, reposts, videos, etc.
- Share best practices across countries.
- Generate weekly plans and reports to improve KPIs.
- Monitor implementation and scale up Jumia’s relationship with influencers.
- Ensure growth on # influencers participating to Jumia’s campaigns.
- Assess the quality of the influencers and emulate the community.
- Frequently interact with them to ensure they are excited to work with Jumia.
- Monitor the impact of their posts on KPIs and steer performance.
- Scale the # orders driven through influencers.
KPIs to Evaluate Success
- Number of influencers and number of orders driven from their content.
- Average Engagement on IG, FB and Twitter.
- Daily Active Users driven from social platforms.
- Routine compliance (weekly report, weekly content plan, monthly planning with influencers, weekly CMO review).
Qualifications & Experience
- Passion for social media scene and trends.
- Fast learning abilities and analytical skills.
- Previous experience with social media (eg working in an agency) a plus.
- Well organized and ability to simultaneously handle multiple projects.
- Excellent communication skills in English, and willingness to be immersed.
in a very international and entrepreneurial environment.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment.
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team
working around the world.
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term
objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online