latest jobs on jumia -Senior Associate 2021/2022 Jumia is Africa’s largest internet ONLINE company, which has employed over 3,000 people across more than 20 African nations and boasting enormous accomplishments such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs, and Jumia Services. It is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs, and CdC and is directed by top qualified individuals who offer a wonderful combination of local and international capabilities.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Associate – Delivery Experience
latest jobs on jumia -Senior Associate – Delivery Experience at Jumia Nigeria
Job type: Full time
Department: Services – Logistics
latest jobs on jumia -Senior Associate 2021/2022
- As a senior delivery experience associate, you will manage the training, engagement and performance tracking of delivery associates (dispatch riders and drivers), to ensure great delivery satisfaction and experience of both customers and delivery associates.
- Conduct and Improve training with Delivery Associates (DAs).
- Evaluate the progress of DAs at an individual level.
- Contribute in process and planning with a focus on DA needs and customer experience.
- Contribute to the engagement of the DA community and foster its sustenance.
- Monitor and track delivery experience related KPIs and Routines using Jumia backend tools.
- Ensure the implementation of tasks and projects defined by leads and department Head.
- Monitor driver-customer communication in line with customer Journey to ensure good customer experience.
- Work closely with hub managers and various departments, as well as maintain best practices and procedures of the delivery experience team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Competent in Microsoft packages (Excel, Word & PowerPoint) and Google Docs
- Professionalism and deadline oriented
- Great Attention to details: ability to maintain accuracy
- Ability to manage multiple and competing priorities.
- Good knowledge of the e-commerce industry
What We Offer
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- A unique opportunity of having a strong impact in building the African ecommerce sector.
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online