jobs in Canada Manager on Duty – Meriton Suites Meriton Suites, which was founded in 2003, has had enormous and rapid growth, swiftly becoming Australia’s largest hotel room owner and operator. We now have 19 locations around Australia, with a total of 5,163 hotel suites. Melbourne, Canberra, and Liverpool are among the cities in our national expansion pipeline set to open in 2022/23.
jobs in Canada Manager on Duty – Meriton Suites
There has never been a better time to join our rapidly expanding hotel firm, and we are looking for enthusiastic individuals to join our team. We are determined to grow and promote exceptional individuals within our brand as the market evolves, as well as our continued success.
This is a full-time position with a flexible 7-day rotating roster that includes nighttime shifts (11pm-7am shifts).
You will be responsible for:
- Managing a team and driving service excellence
- Managing arrival and departure experience
- Monitoring room allocations
- Complaint handling and resolution
- Ensuring daily and nightly front desk tasks are actioned and completed
- Attend to guest enquiries, requests and follow up if required
- Developing and motivating the Front Office team
- Effectively communicating with all other departments
Ideally, you will have:
- An eye for detail
- Impeccable grooming and presentation
- Similar experience in a 4/5 star hotel
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- A genuine passion for the hospitality industry
- Working knowledge of hotel property management systems preferably Guest Centrix
- First Aid certificate
- Flexibility in working a rotational roster over seven days
- Strong leadership skills and can confidently make independent decisions
Are you ready for a new challenge?
If your craving for some recognition in your career and have the drive to work in a high performing team we want to hear from you! Please click on the Apply Now tab below.
Previous applicants for any of our vacancies across our sites, will not be considered and only short-listed applicants will be contacted within 7 days of application. Permanent residents only may apply.
Please note we will not consider external agencies as recruitment for this role is handled internally.
Which of the following First Aid accreditations do you currently hold?
How many years of people management experience do you have?
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?