NNPC RECRUITMENT 2022 -Training Coordinator The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) is building a 40″ x 614km gas pipeline and stations between Ajaokuta and Kaduna-Kano (AKK). The Trans-Nigerian Gas Pipeline Network includes the AKK Pipeline. Brentex CPP Limited was awarded the Engineering, Procurement, and Construction of the Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano (AKK) Gas Pipeline and Stations Project, which covers a distance of around 318.66 km of the Trans Nigeria Gas Pipeline and stations.
Brentex CPP Limited, as an equal opportunity employer, invites applications for the following roles on the Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano (AKK) Gas Pipeline Project (Segment 2) Operation:
NNPC RECRUITMENT 2022 -Training Coordinator
Job Title: Training Coordinator (Semi Automatic Welding Equipment)
Locations: Abuja (FCT) and Kaduna
- Vast knowledge in the use of semi-automatic welding systems.
- Map out annual training plans for management, HR. customer support arid more
- Design and develop training programs (outsourced and/or in-house)
- Select appropriate training methods or activities (e4, simulations, mentoring, on-the-job training, professional development dasses)
- Conduct organization-wide training needs assessment and identify skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed.
- Design, prepare and order educational aids and materials.
- Assess instructional effectiveness and determine the impact of training on employee skills and KPIS.
- Partner with internal stakeholders and liaise with experts regarding instructional desire.
- Host train-the-trainer sessions for internal subject matter experts
- Manage and maintain in-house training facilities and equipment.
- Conducting Research and recommending new training methods, like gamification.
Required Certification & Course of Study
- HND / B.Tech / B.Eng. in Mechanical Engineering, Instrumentation & control.
- Relevant Certificates required.
- Years of Experience: 6 years
- Previous working experience as a training Coordinator
- Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Suite.
- Ability to effectively organize and manage multiple training initiatives simultaneously.
- Experience in providing full-scope training materials from analyzing company needs to lesson planning, development and implementation with respect to semi-automatic welding.
- Extensive knowledge of best practices in creating instructional materials.
Application Closing Date
1st January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.