NNPC RECRUITMENT Heavy Duty Mechanical Specialist The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) is building a 40″ x 614km gas pipeline and stations between Ajaokuta and Kaduna-Kano (AKK). The Trans-Nigerian Gas Pipeline Network includes the AKK Pipeline. Brentex CPP Limited was awarded the Engineering, Procurement, and Construction of the Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano (AKK) Gas Pipeline and Stations Project, which covers a distance of around 318.66 km of the Trans Nigeria Gas Pipeline and stations.
Brentex CPP Limited, as an equal opportunity employer, invites applications for the following roles on the Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano (AKK) Gas Pipeline Project (Segment 2) Operation:
Job Title: Heavy Duty Mechanical Specialist (Gas Pipeline Construction & Automatic Welding Equipment)
Locations: Abuja (FCT) and Kaduna
- Diagnose, repair, adjust, overhaul, maintain, and test mobile heavy-duty equipment
- Work with manufacturer’s specifications for maintenance activity
- Identify and repair problems in structural, mechanical or hydraulic systems
- Ensure quick response to any breakdown to avoid delay dung operations
- Perform diagnostic tests for routine maintenance procedures
- To determine right course of action for damaged parts and system
- Repair malfunctioning components, retrofit engines, change brakes, adjust steering system, replace worn-out parts and change hydraulic fluids.
Required Certification & Course of Study
- Higher National Diploma / B.Tech / B.Eng. in Engineering or Physical Sciences
- National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB)
- City & Guild Level 3
- Years of experience: 6 years.
- Operational knowledge of Semi-Automatic Welding Equipment, Heavy Duty Crane, and Rig Mechanism (HDD)
- Proven work experience in similar job
- Extensive knowledge of diesel engines and construction equipment
- Ability to work after-hours required
- Good communication skills.
Application Closing Date
1st January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.