vacancy -Senior Heavy Duty Mechanic NNPC
vacancy -Senior Heavy Duty Mechanic NNPC The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) is building a 40″ x 614km gas pipeline and stations between Ajaokuta and Kaduna-Kano (AKK). The Trans-Nigerian Gas Pipeline Network includes the AKK Pipeline. Brentex CPP Limited was awarded the Engineering, Procurement, and Construction of the Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano (AKK) Gas Pipeline and Stations Project, which covers a distance of around 318.66 km of the Trans Nigeria Gas Pipeline and stations.
Brentex CPP Limited, as an equal opportunity employer, invites applications for the following roles on the Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano (AKK) Gas Pipeline Project (Segment 2) Operation
As an equal opportunity employer, Brentex CPP Limited welcomes applications for the position below to serve on the Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano (AKK) Gas Pipeline Project (Segment 2) Operation:
Locations: Abuja (FCT) and Kaduna
- Carry out full maintenance of trucks, cranes, bulldozers and other heavy equipment for proper performance
- Diagnosing faults using computerized testing equipment
- Perform major repair work when necessary.
Required Certification & Course of Study
- Higher National Diploma / B.Tech / B.Eng. in Engineering or Physical Sciences
- National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB)
- City & Guild Level 3
- Years of experience: 8 years.
- Operational knowledge of Semi-Automatic Welding Equipment, Heavy Duty Crane, and Rig Mechanism (HDD)
- Proven work experience in similar job
- Extensive knowledge of diesel engines and construction equipment
- Ability to work after-hours required
- Good communication skills.
NNPC Job Recruitment 2022
Application Closing Date
1st January, 2022.