Vacancy-Senior Instrumentation Specialist at the NNPC As an equal opportunity employer, Brentex CPP Limited welcomes applications for the position below to serve on the Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano (AKK) Gas Pipeline Project (Segment 2) Operation:
Job Title: Senior Instrumentation Specialist
Locations: Abuja (FCT) and Kaduna
- Vast in installation and maintenance of instrumentation and Telecom systems.
- Higher National Diploma / B.Sc / B.Tech in Instrumentation Engineering or Electrical / Electronics Engineering
- City & Guild Level 3.
- 8 years work experience.
Working knowledge of Instrumentation & Control deliverables such as:
- Panel (JB and Marshalling) Design
- P & ID’s
- Loop Drawings
- Wiring Drawings
- Motor control Schematics
- Instrument location Drawings
- Instrument installation Details
- Instrument Specifications (Datasheets)
- Bill of Materials
- Conduit / Tray / Cable Schedules
- Control Narratives
- Cause and Effect Diagrams
- Construction of Engineering Work Packages.
Working knowledge of Instrumentation Calculation / Selection such as:
- Flow (Orifice Plates, Vortex, Venturi, Magnetic, Ultrasonic meters).
- Level Measurement (Radar, Displacers, Gauges).
- Temperature (including Thermowells Freq. wake calculation).
- Process Analysers and sampling systems would be a plus.
- Competent use of instrument Calculation / Selection specific software.
Working Knowledge (Design/Configuration/Implementation) on any of the following systems:
- PLCs, preferable Modicon, GE or Rockwell
- SISs, preferable Triconex.
- DCS, preferable Honeywell TDC/TPS/Experion, Foxboro/A, ABBxA.
Working knowledge of Industry Standards and Codes related to:
- Instrumentation & Control system deliverables.
- Working Knowledge in Computer-Aided Design software.
- Working Knowledge on Smart Planet Instrumentation (SPI) software.
- Working Knowledge (design/implementation) in Communication, etc.
Application Closing Date
1st January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.