OPay Nigeria has 10 openings for Deputy Sector Managers – We’re more than just a payment processor. We think that everyone, regardless of physical borders, boundaries, or social standing, should be able to benefit from financial and social inclusion.
OPay is a mobile-based platform that combines payment, transportation, food and grocery delivery, and other essential services in your daily life. OPay is used by millions of people every day to transfer and receive money, pay bills, and place food and grocery orders.
OPay Nigeria has 10 openings for Deputy Sector Managers
Over 60% of Africans are unbanked and unable to access even the most basic financial services, limiting their ability to invest in their education and companies. Because of their circumstances or history, no one should be denied access to participate in the global economy. OPay is making financial services more efficient for millions of users with a committed staff, smart mobile platform, and a rapidly growing community of users. It all starts with the ability to pay and having access to the appropriate possibilities at the right moment. This is what you get when you combine human greatness, skill, and technology.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Deputy Sector Manager
Locations: Abuja, Lagos, Oyo (Ibadan), Ogun (Abeokuta), Edo (Benin City), Delta (Asaba), Kano, Kaduna, Rivers (Port Harcourt), and Imo (Owerri)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop and adjust strategic plans towards onboarding merchants, super merchant, agents, and super-agent alike for the Sector Sales unit based on set objectives
- Oversee the activities of the Sector Sales Managers while also managing key merchants in the identified sectors in their locality.
- Work closely with their team in visiting, interacting focusing on client’s needs, proffering solutions and where peculiar challenges are recorded, feedbacks are collected and properly reported to the Deputy Sector Manager in a timely manner.
- Ensure Gross Transaction Volume of onboarded merchants and agents improve month by month
- Prepare competitor’s product comparative analysis, identifying areas for improvement of our company’s product
- Bachelor’s Degree, HND
- 3 – 5 years experience in Sales, Marketing or Relationship management from FMCGs, Betting, Markets, Chain Structured Businesses and Health & Pharmaceuticals industry.
- Comprehensive understanding of POS business, great understanding of agency banking and merchant scenarios
- Extremely flexible, result oriented, hardworking with a strong track record of success
- Self-motivated and able to work independently to meet and exceed sales target
- Able to analyze data and sales statistics and translate results into numbers and solutions.
N300,000 basic plus N300,000 performance bonus based on KPI.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Talentwise2020@gmail.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.