POS Officers at OPay Nigeria Opay Nigeria Job Recruitment 10 Positions OPay is a platform that is designed to make financial services more accessible to everyday customers – whether it’s for paying bills or transferring and withdrawing money; OPay is a platform that truly serves its users in the most easiest way possible.
POS Officers at OPay Nigeria
they are recruiting to fill the following positions see below:
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: POS Officer
Locations: Ajah, Ikorodu and Festac – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Handling and giving an account of every stock in possession
- Attend to agent’s enquiries and complaints and resolve issues as appropriate.
- Performing any other POS related function when needed.
- Minimum of an OND / HND or B.Sc Degree
- 0 – 1 year of work experience.
- Should have basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Between 22 – 27 years of age
- Ability to communicate fluently in English language.
- N50,000 basic plus N50,000 performance bonus based on KPI.
POS Officers at OPay Nigeria 2022 jobs
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their CV to: email@example.com using “POS Officer” and Location as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.