Quality Assurance Officer at Opay Nigeria
Quality Assurance Officer at Opay Nigeria Opay Nigeria Job Recruitment 10 Positions OPay is a platform that is designed to make financial services more accessible
Nigeria Customs Service Full time Building 08
to everyday customers – whether it’s for paying bills or transferring and withdrawing money; OPay is a platform that truly serves its users in the most easiest way possible.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Opay Nigeria Job Recruitment 10 Positions
Opay Nigeria jobs
Job Title: Quality Assurance Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure that set standards on call and email handling are met and handled with excellence.
- Monitor all incoming/outgoing calls and provide regular feedback for training, coaching & mentoring
- Daily monitoring and evaluation of agents’ activities on all Contact Center channels (Emails, Telephone, Live chat etc.)
- Deliver a consistent approach to standardizing customer interactions.
AGBAMI SCHOLARSHIP 2021/2022 is on going
- Candidates should possess an OND / HND qualification with a minimum of 2 years work experience.
Electrician (Overhead Cranes) jobs in Australia
RIVERS STATE UNIVERSITY job vacancy 2022
N60,000 – N120,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
14th January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.