Baker Hughes Early Career Programme 2022 Field Engineering, Baker Hughes is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services, and digital solutions, and is a GE business (NYSE:BHGE). BHGE leverages its people’s enthusiasm and knowledge to improve efficiency across the oil and gas value chain, drawing on a long history of innovation.
Baker Hughes Early Career Programme 2022 Field Engineering
Applications are invited for:
Federal Scholarship Board Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship 2022/2023
Title: Early Career Programme (Field Engineering)
Job ID: R43280
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Category: Field Operations
- Would you like to work in the field with our customers?
- Do you enjoy taking on technical challenges?
Join Our Field Engineering Team
- Our Early Career Program in Field Engineering inspires and guides recent graduates through career-shaping experiences.
- This program is up to 3 years and gets you involved in helping clients locate and produce energy more efficiently. Program graduates have the foundations to make innovative contributions to our future.
Take Your Career to the Next Level
- As a Field Engineer, you will be the key interface between our on-site teams and the client.
- You will work technically and professionally to ensure that equipment is installed, maintained and started properly.
- By making innovative contributions to our future, you will also help create reliable, high-quality support for our customers.
Telesales Agent at Opay Nigeria- vacancy
As part of out Early Career Program in Field Engineering, you will be Responsible for:
- Working as a crew member deploying tools and services, including liaison with customers and shore-based Operations Managers
- Participating in finding solutions to complex technical problems through direct, hands-on work
- Preparing, documenting and receiving outbound and inbound equipment in shipments to and from the well site
- Providing support for tenders, including data analysis and cost estimates, as well as supporting invoicing activities
- Actively engaging in job shadowing opportunities to develop a holistic understanding of the business.
Npower Trainees On Their Last Allowance Payment
Fuel Your Passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering (all fields), Engineering Technology, Mathematics, Chemistry, Geosciences or similar.
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a scale of 4.0 (or equivalent)
- Graduated from your Bachelors’ degree within the last 36 months
- Be able to travel internationally
- Be legally entitled to work within the country in which you are applying
- Have good interpersonal skills, with an aptitude for teamwork and the ability to guide others.
- Have completed any required National service
- Be fluent in written and spoken English, with strong communication skills
Work in a Way That Works For You
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. In this role, we can confidently offer the following flexible working patterns:
- For us flexibility works both ways, we work with global customers and have annual targets, so as long as we can respond and deliver to these, we can offer some in this role. Talk to us about your desired working options when you apply
Working With Us
- Working at Baker Hughes means being at the forefront of the energy transition. Our people are diverse, ambitious and collaborative. Were on a mission to redefine the energy sector by unlocking the power of engineering, data and science.
The Good Stuff
Our inventions have revolutionised energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Generous annual leave and money to spend on wellbeing activities
- Life assurance and income protection
- Private medical cover
- A defined contributory savings plan
- Additional elected benefits.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
- Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law