Graduate Trainee Programme Heirs Holdings Limited 2021/ 2022 The most recent job openings in Rivers State for December 2021 are shown below.
Are you looking for a job in Rivers State? Are you looking for job openings in Rivers State? thenigeriafm.com Nigeria has the most up-to-date verified job openings in Rivers State. We provide a selection of employment opportunities in Rivers State on a regular basis to keep you up to date on the most recent job openings in the state. Look through our website to see what job and recruitment opportunities are currently available in Rivers State.
Heirs Holdings Limited – With operations in twenty-three countries, our investment portfolio includes power, oil and gas, financial services, hospitality, real estate, and healthcare. Africapitalism, our Chairman, Tony O. Elumelu, CON’s view that the private sector is the fundamental enabler of economic and social wealth development in Africa, inspires us. We invest for the long term, bringing strategic capital, sector expertise, a track record of business turnaround success, and operational excellence to the firms we invest in, all guided by this philosophy.
Graduate Trainee Programme Heirs Holdings Limited 2021/ 2022
Through the $100 million Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Program, lobbying, and research, our philanthropic Foundation catalyzes entrepreneurship across Africa.
Applications are invited for:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee Programme
- Looking for an opportunity to start a career with a diverse organization committed to improving lives and transforming Africa? Are you passionate, hardworking and fun-loving?
- The Heirs Holdings (HH) Graduate Trainee Programme is a unique opportunity for young and driven talent to immerse themselves in a world of opportunity and growth, to launch successful and rewarding careers. Successful candidates will be assigned to companies across our diverse Group where they will gain first-hand experience and expertise across our strategic sectors.
- At Heirs Holdings, we believe in creating equal opportunities for our people to thrive, learn, and Imbibe values critical for success. Our HH Graduate Trainee Programme is an important way we achieve this.
You are our Ideal Candidate if you demonstrate our Core HH values:
- Execution: You are focused, result-oriented and have o sense of urgency
- Excellence: You ore a disciplined professional with integrity and understand the need for compliance in our industry
- Enterprise: You have the right drive, are creative, hardworking, and audacious.
- Minimum of Second-Class Lower Division from a University
- Applicants must not be more than 27 years of age at the time of application
- Proof of completion of NYSC or exemption letter
- 0-1 year of work experience required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Only suitable candidates will be shortlisted and contacted
Application Deadline 29th December, 2021.