Mechanical Engineer – Projects at Artee Group
Mechanical Engineer – Projects at Artee Group About Artee Group -Without including Artee Group, the tale of SPAR would be incomplete. Artee Industries Limited has developed from humble beginnings to become one of Nigeria’s most rapidly developing commercial empires in the last 30 years. The narrative began in 1988, when Park ‘n’ Shop opened a 120-square-meter grocery in Lagos. Artee Group has grown in prominence as their industry has expanded from retail to real estate, shopping malls, and manufacturing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer – Projects
Dealing with the site engineering team and contractors to ensure that projects are completed on time.
Work progress is being monitored on the job site. Reports on manpower, weekly reports, and so on.
PID experience is required ( Piping and Instrumentation ).
STP, Fire Hydrant Systems, Refrigeration, and HVAC Piping and Ducting are all being monitored.
Pumps, various tanks, plants, and water supply systems with pumps were all built.
- Knowledge in HVAC and Refrigeration Plant , – its operation / Maintenance.
- Experience in the erection of PEB structures, steel structure etc.
- Must have the knowledge of Machine installation and its maintenance ( should have basic electrical knowledge ).
- Knowledge in Auto CAD , Rivet, Sketch, Excel and Word.
- Should make deigns and as built drawings in cad / Rivet.
- Able to work with different MEP team for the completion of project.
- Should have knowledge of MEP aspects in general.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.