Vacancy at Artee Group Account Officer Banking / Accounting WANTED Artee Group – It’s impossible to tell the narrative of SPAR without discussing Artee Group. Artee Industries Limited has developed from humble beginnings to become one of Nigeria’s fastest-growing business empires in the last 30 years. The narrative begins in 1988, when Park ‘n’ Shop opened a 120-square-meter supermarket in Lagos under the Park ‘n’ Shop label. read also POS Officers at OPay Nigeria Today, the company’s operations range from retail to real estate, shopping malls, and manufacturing, earning it the name Artee Group.
Job Type: Full-time
- Downloading & analysis of Bank statements for all Banks including Group Company
- Bank Reconciliation (Uploading of Bank Statement in Orion and passing of all Unreconcilled Transaction in the Bank Statement into Orion)
- Bank Statements Review for Debits/Credits to ensure authencity of transactions
- Preparation of Monthly Bank Charges Analysis so as to check for any discrepancy in Charges by the Bank and for Review by Head of Finance
- Analysing of the Overdraft Charges for discrepancies and sending same to the Bank for reversals into our account
- Unidentified Credit circulated (DC LIST) and Post Payment (BRV No.) alloted after identification by branches
Vacancy at Artee Group Account Officer Banking / Accounting WANTED
- Confirmation of funds Inflow to all Location for Walk in Customers to ensure prompt delivery of goods to the customer
- Communication of all Reversals in online transfer to Payment Team and also communication of all Bounced Cheques to all Branches
- Monitoring the Cheque deposit for Marketing Income, vendor registration and Sku Registration circulation of the BRV NO.
- Analysing the Payment of Staff Salaries in the Bank Statement
- Sending of Cheque Book Request to the Bank, Update the records in my Tracker once received and Safe Keeping and Tracking of all Cheque Book Usage
- Bank correspondence Documentation,Board Resolution, Fund transfer letters and Cheque Book Request letters preparation.
- Bank correspondence.
also apply for 2022 Shell Petroleum Development Company Vacancy Aviation Safety Advisors
Application Closing Date
4th January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Position as the subject of the email.