Apply for zenith banking jobs 2022
Apply for zenith banking jobs 2022 Zenith Bank Plc’s Product Manager Zenith Bank Plc is a multinational financial services company with operations in Nigeria, the United Kingdom, Ghana, Sierra Leone, and Gambia. We have a network of approximately 500 branches and business offices in important commercial centers throughout the Federation and the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) of Nigeria, as well as representative offices in South Africa and China, all of which are operated from our home office in Lagos, Nigeria.
We’re looking for someone to fill the following positions:
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Product Manager
Job Type: Full-time
About the Job
- Organizing meetings to discuss product goals and progress.
- Setting goals, managing resources, understanding how these goals will affect the future direction of the organization.
- Developing schedules and methods for measuring results.
- Train users of the platform.
- Planning and overseeing the preparation and dissemination of project Communications.
- Organizing and managing all phases of the project to ensure on-time completion, maintaining project timeframes, estimates and, status reports.
- Using project management tools to track project performance and schedule adherence.
- Guiding and performing strategic analysis for the project.
- Will diligently manage the budgets allocated to the project.
- Responsible for coordinating project team members and developing individual responsibilities.
- Raising awareness about the job-matching platform.
- Creating and maintaining partnerships (Universities, Training Partners, Influence rs, Institutions, NGO’s…).
- Increasing the number of Talents registered on the platform.
- Increasing the sales opportunities
- Network and pitch on the project to create sales opportunities or fundraising.
Qualifications: Preferred Experience and Education
- Bachelor’s Degree qualified ideally in Social Sciences, Business Administration, Humanities, and Logistics etc. Membership of a relevant Professional body is desirable.
- 5-7 years relevant experience.
- An MBA is an added advantage.
- Familiarity with IT platforms.
- Understanding of IT management quality matrices, what these metrics are and how the systems and software are designed to meet them.
- Demonstrate high level of interpersonal, writing skills, presentation and effective communication skills.
- Must have high knowledge of excel reporting, forecasting, business tools usage and Microsoft office.
- Fluent English is mandatory – French is a plus.
- Demonstrates emotional intelligence, leadership and soft skills attributes.
- Networking, Persuasion, Prospecting, Public Speaking, Research, Writing, Closing Skills, Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges, Territory Management, Market Knowledge and Meeting Sales Goals. Experience in the use of CRM, and clients/candidates databases.
- Must have planning, organizing, reporting and budgeting skills. Behaviors
- Ambitious, Driven, Dedicated, Performative, Efficient, Team Work, Diligent, Congenial, Analytical, Organized.
- Good organizational and time-management skills.
- Demonstrate high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Demonstrate high level of proficiency in pricing, quotation and proposal drafting.
- Can identify, allocate and monitor resources effectively and efficiently.
- Can consistently meet competing demands through effective prioritizing in a result oriented and client-focused environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply