Vacancies in Engineering in Nigeria in 2022 Are you looking for a career as an engineer in Nigeria? We provide you with the most recent Engineering job openings and recruitment in Nigeria. Today, search and apply for Engineering job openings in Nigeria on our website.
Champion Breweries Plc is looking for a Technological Controller to join their team.
Champion Breweries Plc. was founded on July 31, 1974, with the goal of maintaining and improving production standards via the use of cutting-edge technology and human capital.
Since the inception of our brands in 1976, we’ve been guided by the sterling values of safety, quality, discipline, people development, and team spirit to provide premium quality products for responsible enjoyment to our consumers.
We’re looking for someone to fill the following positions:
Job Title: Technological Controller
Location: Akwa Ibom
Job type: Contract
- Comply with Heineken and ISO-based management systems policies and strategic decisions of the company to achieve its key performance indicators and improve its overall performance
- Conduct periodic risk assessment and environmental aspects and impact to implement countermeasures.
- Be customer-focused and aim to satisfy the requirements of every internal and external customer in line with specified requirements.
- Ensure products are maintained to assure consistency and meet the expectation of consumers in a competitive market.
- Ensure sales and distribution demands for the area are met in the short, medium and long term to avoid stock out and loss of market share.
- Ensure good housekeeping to maintain product quality.
- Generate and contribute operational and performance reports to management for decision-making.
- Ensure that the departmental organization continuously has sufficient motivated and well-trained personnel.
- Adhere to all HeiQuest and food safety procedures and standards on HACCP, bio-vigilance, food defense systems, and bioterrorism that will ensure that our products and co-products are safe for both human and animal consumption.
- Participate weekly in production planning and implementation to meet sales and distribution forecasts for brewed products.
- Ensure brewing assets are properly maintained to reduce breakdown downtime.
- Relevant BSc in Biology / Chemical Sciences, Chemical Engineering, or any other related field.
- PGD in Brewing or Equivalent is desirable
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience.
- Resource Planning
- Management Reporting
- Market Orientation
- Numerical Literacy
- Management Empathy
- Numerical Analysis
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply