Oando Plc is hiring a Business Analyst Oando Clean Energy Oando Plc has a rich history as one of Africa’s top integrated energy solutions providers. The Nigeria Stock Exchange is its principal listing, and the Johannesburg Stock Exchange is its secondary listing. Teamwork, Respect, Integrity, Passion, and Professionalism are common values (TRIPP).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Analyst (Oando Clean Energy)
Location: Lagos, Nigeria (On-site)
Job Type: Full-time
Reports To: Executive Vice President (EVP), Operations
Oando PLC, Nigeria’s premier energy solutions provider, is expanding its energy business portfolio by forming Oando Clean Energy Limited, a renewable energy company (OCEL). Our goal is to achieve carbon neutrality by utilizing green and renewable energy sources to meet the continent’s energy needs.
We think that energy availability is the key to bridging the gap between Africa’s underdevelopment and its full potential, and our goal is to use geothermal, solar, waste, wind, biofuels, and other sustainable ‘bricks’ to help people improve their lives and livelihoods.
As a result, we’re looking for a Business Analyst. He/she assists the EVP, Operations office by ensuring that corporate strategies are properly articulated and that periodic goals and objectives are met.
Oando Plc is hiring a Business Analyst Oando Clean Energy
- Provides necessary assistance in the formulation and execution of OCEL’s vision, short and long-term objectives, plans, and policies.
- Assists in the development and implementation of broad policies governing all aspects of business operations and administration
- Monitors corporate performance to ascertain progress toward the attainment of stated business objectives
- Collates and analyzes information/data from various internal and external stakeholders as regards regulatory issues, marketplace needs, the competitive environment, business performance and other pertinent issues
- Provides key information to the EVPO.
- Assists in ensuring optimum performance in operational and cost control functions
- Follows up with entities on reporting and monitoring of organizational performance metrics
- Carries out various forms of business, financial and technical analysis
- Assists with research and compilation of reports, providing critical information to the EVPO and other key executives for decision making
- Develops communication material and pitch books (e.g. presentations and research papers) at the EVP’s request
- Ensures compliance with industry, regulatory and Company’s policies and procedures
- Assists in identifying, gathering and communicating regulatory, political actions and issues that may impact OCEL’s business and operations
- Support the EVPO’s interactions with relevant departments across the Company to ensure relevant and timely information is obtained for further action.
- First Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Accounting, or other related areas.
- An MBA is an advantage
- 2 – 3 years work experience in Energy industry.
- Business Process & Organization
- General Business Knowledge
- Strategic thinking
- Planning and control
- Business Performance Monitoring
- Political Savvy
- Customer focus/orientation
- Oral & Written Communication
- PC Utilization (MS Office Apps)
- Basic energy industry knowledge
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply onlin