Oando Plc Recruitment for Digital Communications Associate Oando Plc has a rich history as one of Africa’s top integrated energy solutions providers. The Nigeria Stock Exchange is its principal listing, and the Johannesburg Stock Exchange is its secondary listing. Teamwork, Respect, Integrity, Passion, and Professionalism are common values (TRIPP).
We’re looking for someone to fill the following positions:
Digital Communications Associate is a job title for a person who works in the field of digital
Lagos, Nigeria is the location (On-site)
Full-time, full-time, full-time, full-time, full-time
Concerning the Position
Oando Plc Recruitment for Digital Communications Associate
Vacancy- Product Manager at Hexavia Limited
- The company is looking to fill a vacancy for a Digital Communications Associate.
- The Digital Communications Associate supports the development and leads the execution of the Digital Strategy to realize the Company’s overall communication objectives.
- The Digital Communications Associate will be required to guide the Digital Agency in the development and execution of short to medium term plans for the Company’s websites, internal digital and social platforms including but not limited to design, content strategy as well as content development.
- As a key resource on the digital team, he/she will be responsible for overseeing the Digital Agency’s day-to-day management of the website and social platforms.
- A key imperative of the role will be working closely with the Public Relations team for external brand building and internally to convert Oando employees into social media brand champions.
- In addition, he / she will have a database of online media contacts that he / she will be expected to build relationships with and leverage to boost brand visibility and positive online mentions. As well as oversee, the content development and day to day management of the Group Chief Executive and other Executive Management online personas.
Major Responsibility Areas
- Support the Corporate Communications Manager in the development of Oando’s Digital Strategy
- Lead the successful execution of approved Digital Strategy across all the Company’s social media platforms and external digital platforms
- Lead day to day management of Oando’s social media profiles and engagement with audiences, across key digital platforms
- Lead managing online personas of Group Chief Executive and other members of the Management team specifically initiating high-level engagements to determine strategic direction, content development and day-to-day management of their social platforms
- Lead internal engagement efforts to convert Oando employees into brand ambassadors in the digital space, specifically social media
- Lead the development of content and creatives that ensure staff are actively engaging with the intranet and external facing digital platforms
- Responsible for timely approval of content for all the Company’s social media accounts
- Review and approve creatives developed by internal graphic artists and Digital Agencies
- Development of short to medium term plans to improve website stickiness and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) ranking
- Review and refine tactical opportunities presented by Digital team before being shared with Head of Corporate Communications for sign off / approval
- Development of digital campaigns to boost engagement and foster brand affinity
- Foster and maintain close relationships with key online journalists, editors, online influencers and bloggers
- Ensure monthly tracking, analysis and reporting of Oando in the digital space is achieved
- Development of digital communication plans for key events that the Company and its executives will be attending as well as corporate initiatives and announcements
- Develop and manage annual Digital Communications budget
- Evaluation and reporting on the performance of Digital Campaigns
- Supervise monthly reporting of website analytics
- Annual review of Digital Agencies
- As and when required manage pitch and selection process for new Digital Agency
- Supervise timely completion and daily tracking of RAG (Red, Amber & Green) work plans
- Annual review of all Digital Communication Policies and Processes
- Proactive scouring of the digital space to identify potential crisis as well as proactive management of identified issues to alleviate likelihood of a crisis arising
- Develop and implement crisis management strategies for digital space / media
- Other duties as directed and required as required by the Company.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with 6 – 7 years’ work experience in Digital Marketing
- Adept in the use of various social platforms including Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook and YouTube.
- Proven experience developing digital strategy, setting measurable targets, overseeing execution of said strategy and measuring for success
- Proven experience of executing successful digital and social media campaigns
- Adept at using social media management tools
- Experience of using analytic tools to gather data, data analysis and recommendations towards the creation of management reports
- Database of and relationships with online media contacts including online influencers and bloggers
- Proven experience of leveraging media contacts for positive digital placements and coverage
- Experience of managing the online personas of C-suite executives including development of content calendars and day-to-day management of their social platforms
- A good understanding and demonstration of implementing tactics to boost Search Engine Optimization (SEO) ranking
- Adept at building and managing online communities
- Experience of managing a blog or website as well as an understanding of the technicalities behind building a website and front-end website management would be an advantage
- Strong understanding of the digital landscape with an interest in the latest trends in digital technologies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong storytelling and presentation skills with an ability to produce clear and engaging content
- Excellent attention to detail and proofreading skills
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to interact well with all levels of personnel, specifically senior management and influence key stakeholders
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online