Vacancy- Product Manager at Hexavia Limited Hexavia Limited – Our client is looking for suitable applicants to fill the following position:
Product Manager (Victoria Island, Lagos) Job Title: Product Manager (Victoria Island, Lagos) Job Description:
Job Title: Product Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Vacancy- Product Manager at Hexavia Limited
Apply for zenith banking jobs 2022
Type of Work: Full-Time
• The Product Manager is in charge of product development as well as product marketing. To deliver winning products, this entails managing the product throughout the Product Lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer needs, creating the product vision, and working closely with the team. It also entails collaborating with sales, marketing, and customer service to meet revenue and customer satisfaction targets.
The Product Manager’s work also entails ensuring that the company’s overall strategy and goals are supported by product and marketing initiatives.
The Product Manager is expected to:
- Define the product strategy and roadmap
- Deliver market requirements documents (MRDs) and product requirements documents (PRDs) with prioritized features and corresponding justification
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities.
- Be an expert with respect to the competition
- Develop the core positioning and messaging for the product
- Perform product demos to customers.
- Set pricing to meet revenue and profitability goals.
- Deliver a monthly revenue forecast.
- Develop sales tools and collateral.
- Propose an overall budget to ensure success.
- Brief and train the sales force at quarterly sales meetings.
- Brief press and analysts and go on press tours.
- Act as a leader within the company.
- You will coordinate working with the event planners and other strategic partnerships.
- Perform all other duties that may be required by management.
- A minimum of a first class Degree in any related field.
- A minimum of 0 to 1 year experience as a Product Manager or Product Marketing Manager.
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products in the Market will be an added advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Must be available to travel when required.
- Candidate must be proficient in written and oral communication and pay great attention to details.
N80,000 – N150,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
14th January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.