Reminder-Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Closes Soon
Reminder-Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Closes Soon Reminder to all those who are interested – Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 Closes Soon – Apply Now This articles are those notify the general public and our dear applicants interested in joining the Nigerian Navy that the 2022 Recruitment exercises the navy application which started on January 3rd, 2022 will be Closing February 3rd, 2022 we are al advise to apply with due to time constraint
In line with the above, the Npower discussion group is informing interested Applicants that they can apply for the Nigerian Navy Batch 33 Recruitment Exercise before the portal closes. You can apply online via the Nigerian Navy recruitment portal at www.joinnigeriannavy.com
- All Applicant must be a citizen of Nigeria by birth
- All Applicants for entry categories A5, B1, B2, B3, C1, D1, D4, D5, D6, D7, E1, E2, E3, E4, F1, and G require School Certificate and must be between the ages of 18 – 22 years by 30 June 2022.
For entry categories requiring NCE, OND, Diploma, Registered Nurse/Midwife qualifications, such as categories A1, A2, A3, A4, C2, C3, D2, E5, F2, J, K and N as well as categories D3 (Sportsmen and Sportswomen) and H (Drivers/Mechanics), applicants must be between ages of 18 – 26 years by 30 June 2022. See the Educational Requirements for Entry into Each Category.
- All Applicants must not be married or have children.
4.All Applicants must be free from any previous criminal conviction by a court of law.
- Applicants with any of the following medical/physical challenges are NOT to apply: sight problem, ear problem, communicable diseases, mental problems, stammering, or any physical disability. Applicants who have tattoos are also not to apply.
- All Applicants must not be below the height of 1.69 meters for males and 1.650 meters for females.
You may want to also Apply for Nasims has resumed payment of Npower stipends for September and October 2021
7.All Applicants are required to possess any of the following educational/professional qualifications:
- West African Senior School Certificate Examination Certificate (not more than 2 sittings and not older than 6 years from the date of application, also applicable to subparagraphs b – e).
- General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level.
- National Examination Council (NECO).
- National Business and Technical Examinations (NABTEB).
- WAEC City and Guilds or London City and Guild.
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND).
- Any other educational qualification equivalent to those mentioned above.
- Applicants would be required to produce their primary school leaving certificate at the selection interview.
Kindly share this information with your friends and family.