Job -Net Full Stack Software Developer Mid Level Valinno provides innovative, cost-effective, and long-term solutions to a wide range of businesses in Nigeria and abroad, including servicing companies, manufacturing industries, hotels, restaurants, retail & wholesale outlets, bookshops, supermarkets, fast food outlets, educational institutions, government agencies, and a wide range of others.
We’re seeking for a full stack developer with a lot of expertise. To join our thriving company, we are looking for a net developer with exceptional programming skills. The applicant must be capable of developing and maintaining reliable and functional web apps, as well as maintaining and improving existing ones.
Job -Net Full Stack Software Developer Mid Level
- Researching, designing, implementing, and managing software programs
- Testing and evaluating new programs
- Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications
- Writing and implementing efficient code
- Determining operational practicality
- Developing quality assurance procedures
- Deploying software tools, processes, and metrics
- Maintaining and upgrading existing systems
- Working closely with other developers, UX designers, business and systems analysts
- Directing system testing and validation procedures
- Assess risks and impacts on the existing system as new functionality is added
- Extend technical support during preparation, installation, and system maintenance to cross-functional teams
- Prepare reports periodically on projects status;
- Other organizational assigned duties, where applicable.
- B.Sc./HND in any related field.
- 2-3 years of experience with C#, ASP.Net, WinForms, WPF, XAML and other .NET based technologies
- Demonstrated expertise in enterprise software development and maintenance using Microsoft technologies and Microsoft .NET C#.
- Experience with ASP.NET Web API services
- Experience with Web Services such as: REST, gRPC, graphQL
- Experience with modern web technologies like HTML5, Bootstrap, jQuery etc.
- Self-motivated, team player attitude willing to work hard to ensure the success of the team and project
- Have worked in an Agile environment such as Scrum or Kanban with experience in a Test Driven Development environment
- Good knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming and common design patterns
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: ₦250,000.00 per month
We require all customers and staff to wear a mask and sanitize their hands. We also sanitize common surfaces regularly.
Application Deadline: 30/01/2022
Expected Start Date: 01/02/2022