United Kingdom work from home Senior Data Engineer You have the option of working from home Be one of the first ten people to submit an application.
Many Senior Data Engineers are needed to join our team, where they will work with client business users, Technology Partners, Enterprise Architects, and Data Scientists to build innovative, efficient solutions that address and provide value to business challenges. Your contributions will span the delivery lifecycle, leveraging your knowledge with replication/change data capture, data streaming, and batch data processing paradigms to deliver solutions using a DataOps strategy.
United Kingdom work from home Senior Data Engineer
Vacancy at Pharmaceutical and Nutraceutical Marketing Firm
We can offer fantastic opportunities for growth, the ability to work from anywhere in the UK, flexible benefits, and training and development opportunities.
You’ll learn how to translate business requirements into well-designed conceptual, logical, and physical model data structures, as well as how to perform integrations and ensure a high-quality outcome. Data quality and enrichment, meta-data management, master data management, data ethical frameworks, analytic algorithms and statistical approaches, orchestration, logging, monitoring, and alerting systems, and data life-cycle management will all be part of your data engineering function.
Npower Payment issues -Npower Failed Payment: Why You Shouldn’t Be Concerned
• Communicate with stakeholders, contributing to and assessing business requirements, and ensuring that data streaming technological functionality is utilized.
• Understand business processing within highly regulated environments • Work independently on single or multiple projects or small components (workstreams) of larger multi-disciplined projects • Demonstrable Data Modelling – Relational and Non-relational • Strong Data Engineering experience leveraging ETL/ELT Integration comprising Data Quality, Data Integrity, and Data Integrity
• Strong interpersonal communication skills, both within and outside the technical team, as well as with clients and business resources.
US invasion bluster Russia vows it will not initiate a war
• Demonstrated experience with Hadoop, Spark, Kafka/Streamsets/Kinesis, SQL and NoSQL databases, AWS and/or Azure cloud services, and BI tools like Tableau and MS Power BI, among others. • Previous experience conducting root cause investigations on datasets and processes to resolve business issues and suggest areas for improvement
• Create procedures for data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency management, and job management.
If you could do the following, it would be fantastic:
• Hadoop / SAS / Tableau / Python / Spark / Hadoop / SAS / Tableau / Python / Spark / Hadoop / SAS / Tableau / Python / Spark / Hadoop / SAS / Tableau / Python / Spark / Hadoop / SAS / Tableau / Python / Spark / Hadoop / SAS / Tableau / Python / Spark / Hadoop
• Work experience in the utility, financial, or banking industries (preferred)
If you’re interested in this position but aren’t sure if your skills and experience match what we’re looking for, please apply regardless; we’d love to hear from you!
Full-time, permanent role
Location In the United Kingdom, PES4 is the highest degree of security clearance.
Annecia works for the company as an inside recruiter.
The salary ranges between £55,000 and £60,000.
Benefits include 25 days of paid vacation per year with the option to purchase additional, life insurance, a pension, and a sizable flexible benefits fund.
Despite the fact that this is a full-time role, we believe workplace flexibility can help you achieve a better work-life balance, increase motivation, reduce stress, and improve performance and productivity. We can accommodate a wide range of working styles and offer a choice of flexible work options. Please apply and let us know what you’re searching for if you’re interested and need to work flexibly.
Have you liked reading about this role and are interested in learning more about our organization?
Banking, insurance, retail, travel, transportation, and utilities are just a few of the industries where our Private Sector Specialists have worked. We work with our clients to create, implement, and operationalize their digital transformation initiatives. We build a strong relationship with our customers by learning everything we can about their business and technical difficulties.
Our private sector competencies and credentials can be used to create, deliver, and manage business transformation programs. We help our clients satisfy changing customer expectations, keep ahead of the competition, and safeguard their systems against business and technical risks.
We believe that diversity fosters creativity, innovation, and a competitive advantage, and we are working to diversify our workforce. Applicants are encouraged to come from a variety of backgrounds and identities. We believe that everyone deserves equal opportunity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, or marital status.
Please let us know if you require any modifications to the recruitment process in order to complete your application to your full potential.
A reference number is 45131836.
Never divulge bank or payment details when looking for a job. For advice on how to stay safe during job looking, go visit SAFERjobs.
This is a job that has to be reported.
United Kingdom work from home Senior Data Engineer