Paystack Nigeria Employment Opportunities (3 Positions) Paystack is a technical business that helps forward-thinking organizations overcome their payment difficulties. Paystack’s mission is to make it possible for African merchants to receive payments from anyone, anywhere in the world. Axa Mansard Insurance, among many others, is one of the numerous companies that rely on Paystack’s modern payments gateway. Other notable clients include MTN, Domino’s Pizza, Smile Communications, Opera Nigeria Limited, God is Good Motors Limited, and Axa Mansard Insurance, among many others.
Paystack Nigeria Employment Opportunities (3 Positions)
We are searching for candidates to fill the following openings:
1.) Senior Product Manager, Remote Work Environment
Click Here For More Information
2.) Payments Product Manager (Nigeria) Position Title:
More Information Can Be Found By Clicking Here.
3.) Head of Revenue (Remote) Position Description:
More information can be found by clicking here. The application’s closing date has not been specified.
Paystack Nigeria Employment Opportunities
Paystack Nigeria is looking for a Senior Product Manager (remote) Paystack is a technology startup that helps ambitious businesses solve their payment-related difficulties. Founded in 2012, Paystack’s objective is to assist merchants in Africa in receiving payments from anyone, anywhere in the world. Paystack’s modern payments gateway is used by over 9,000 of Nigeria’s greatest firms, including MTN, Taxify, Domino’s Pizza, Smile Communications, Opera, God is Good Motors, Axa Mansard Insurance, and a plethora of others.
Paystack Nigeria is looking for a Senior Product Manager (remote)
We are now seeking candidates for the positions listed below:
Senior Product Manager is the title of this position.
Location: in a remote area
Paystack is looking for a Senior Product Manager to assist us in solving one of our critical areas for success: customer service. Job Description
Is it possible to make it ridiculously simple to start and scale a business in Africa?
• How can we greatly boost the volume of trade between Africa and the rest of the world?
• What new business models will be made viable in Africa as a result of payment technology?
• How can we make payments and payment processes as seamless as possible in order to allow our merchants to concentrate on growing their businesses?
Collaboration with highly talented Product Designers, Engineers, Data Analysts and other Product Managers who have a track record of successfully designing large-scale products that provide value to millions of consumers across the world will be a natural fit for your skills and experience.
• The position is remote and can be performed from anywhere in the world with a time zone that is at least three hours ahead of West Africa Time (WAT).
We have numerous opportunities on our Product team, and we will determine the ideal fit for you based on your previous experience and interests.
Who exactly are we on the lookout for?
An individual who is enthusiastic about truly grasping the problem space and who enjoys experimenting with the most effective solutions for consumers is desired.
• Has strong opinions that are only lightly held. To align on the path of production and iterate on that direction, qualitative and quantitative data is collected and analyzed.
• Will go above and beyond to ensure the success of your product and team, regardless of personal gain.
Deliver clear and empathic communication from high-level strategy to delivery specifics at all levels.
• Obtains relevant business knowledge, expertise, and contacts with industry influencers, as well as the ability to recognize obvious and non-obvious business prospects
• Facilitates the development of novel solutions in complicated and open-ended problem areas, and converts these discoveries into innovative product roadmaps that are iterative.
• Without supervision, prioritizes and directs the successful implementation of complex, cross-functional activities.
• Excellent data analysis skills and technical aptitude are required in order to comprehend the complexities of our payment systems and work effectively with our engineering-led business.
• Delivers items that are consistently of excellent quality, useful, and well designed.
• Who has the ability to set new norms for communication, collaboration, and product delivery methods by setting an example.
• 5 years or more of product development expertise, with several years of dedicated product management experience • Experience designing elegant user-facing solutions at scale in the digital commerce or financial services industries
Products managers, engineers, and designers were taught how to collaborate effectively in the development of exceptional products.
• Competitive salary and equity compensation • Full medical coverage • Flexible work hours
• A MacBook Pro; intelligent, kind colleagues who are interested in your advancement.
The application will close on an unspecified date.
How to Submit an Application
Candidates who are interested and qualified should: