Facility and Administration Officer at Sterling Oil Sterling Oil Exploration and Energy Management is looking for a Facility and Administration Officer.
SEEPCO (Sterling Oil Exploration and Energy Production Firm Limited) is an indigenous company that entered the Exploration and Production (E&P) market in the year 2005. SEEPCO is based in the United Kingdom. SEEPCO participated in the 2005 bid round organized by the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) and was awarded license OML 143 as a result of their efforts (formerly OPL 280).
Facility and Administration Officer at Sterling Oil
We are now seeking candidates for the positions listed below:
Facility and Administration Officer is the title of this position.
Kwale is a town in the Delta.
Full-time employment is available.
Synopsis • We own and operate a modern gas processing plant in Kwale, Delta State that has a capacity to process 125 million standard cubic feet per day (mmscfd) of natural gas. We are committed to provide safe, reliable, and cheap electricity to millions of customers in Nigeria and throughout West Africa on a consistent basis.
Employee and visitor support and accommodations will be provided by the officer, who will also provide conference spaces, workstations, office space, and accommodations.
• To provide a welcoming environment for all new employees and guests, as well as to ensure that meeting spaces, offices, and accommodations are always available and ready for occupancy.
In addition, he will be a member of the facilities management team, with the facilities manager serving as the official reporting line.
• Make a significant contribution to the implementation of the facilities infrastructure and systems, completing key tasks as assigned by the manager and in collaboration with colleagues; make a significant contribution to the provision of a safe and positive working environment at the gas plant and in the staff colony; and assist in delivering the full range of office facilities services required to operate efficiently.
• To keep the office administration handbook up to date and to ensure that all office processes are followed. • To oversee the administration of fire evacuation protocols.
• To ensure a continuous supply of office supplies while ensuring that the best possible value for money is obtained when purchasing things and services.
Office refurbishment, maintenance, and extension projects are supported by liaising with staff and external contractors in the manager’s absence.
Qualifications in the field of education
Degree or Higher National Diploma in Estate Management, Business Administration, Engineering, or a related field of study is required.
• 5 – 10 years of progressive work experience as a Facility and Administration Officer, with a proven track record of delivering on office administration, facility management, and maintenance tasks effectively and on time to support a large workforce.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office is required in order to facilitate correspondence both internally and internationally. Ability to create and maintain databases and spreadsheets, both simple and complicated, in a variety of formats.
• Effective communication skills, including the ability to communicate confidently with colleagues when serving as the team’s first point of contact. • Ability to handle issues in a courteous, efficient, and effective manner, while always maintaining a professional approach, regardless of the circumstances.
• Excellent communication skills, including the ability to explain issues clearly and concisely, as well as the ability to recognize when a query should be escalated to the assistant facilities manager. • Self-motivated and capable of dealing with issues in a courteous, efficient, and effective manner.
The deadline for submissions is February 22nd, 2022.
How to Submit an Application
Please send your resume / curriculum vitae to: email@example.com with the job title as the subject line.