NDLEA Recruitment Application Form Registration Portal 2022 www.ndlea.gov.ng NDLEA Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Registration Portal
The application form for NDLEA recruitment 2022 is currently
available on the website www.ndlea.gov.ng
Find out how to apply for the current National Drug Law Enforcement Agency recruitment as well as other pertinent information by visiting this page.
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) is responsible for dealing with illicit drug-related concerns within Nigeria’s borders. Do you want to work at the National Defense Logistics Agency (NDLEA)? please continue reading this article.
There is all you need to know about the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency on these pages, including how to apply for various job openings, the application deadline, and the qualifications and requirements for each position.
Are you considering employment with the NDLEA? This is a fantastic opportunity for you to realize your goals and aspirations. You can submit your application for the position from the comfort of your own home or even your office. Your smart phone or computer is all that is required.
The NDLEA Recruitment Application Form for 2022 is now available.
The NDLEA had previously created a recruitment portal and urged interested people to submit their applications for the numerous job positions listed on the site. All applications must be completed and submitted online using the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency’s recruiting site, which can be accessed at www.ndlea.gov.ng/recruitment. The application is completely free to use.
States that are eligible
The state of Akwa Ibom
Delta of the Cross River
Enugu Gombe\sImo Jigawa
Yobe Zamfara and the Federal Capital Territory
1. The candidate must be a naturalized Nigerian citizen.
Men must be at least 1.7 meters tall and women must be at least 1.64 meters tall in order to be considered for the position.
3. The candidate’s fully expanded chest measurement must be not less than 0.87 meters in height for a male candidate.
4. The candidate must be medically fit, and a verified medical report from any government hospitals must be submitted with the application.
5. The candidate must not be suffering from any physical or mental impairments to be considered.
6. The candidate must hold a WASSCE certificate with not less than 5 credit passes in the core courses, which include mathematics and English language, obtained in not more than two sittings.
7. Applicants with higher degrees, such as an OND, HND, BSC, and so on, are also eligible to apply.
Height 1.62 m Minimum height 18 m Maximum age 35 m Mode of identification National ID, international passport, or other official document
Qualifications in the academic field
WASSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB or a higher degree in a relevant field
How to Apply for the NDLEA Recruitment 2022 Positions
If you have met all of the prerequisites given above, you can proceed to the application process for NDLEA positions. Follow the steps outlined below to submit your application from the comfort of your own home or workplace.
• Go to www.ndlea.gov.ng to learn more.
• Sign up using your current email address; • Choose your ideal job; and
Fill out the online application form; attach any supporting documentation; and submit your application.
Candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted as soon as the selection process is completed.
NDLEA Recruitment Application Form Registration Portal 2022
NDLEA portal login,
NDLEA screening date,
NDLEA training date,
NDLEA shortlisted candidates,
NDLEA latest news