Fund Operations Officer at Guaranty Trust Bank Guaranty Trust Holding Company (formerly known as Guaranty Trust Bank Plc) is a worldwide financial organization that delivers a broad range of market-leading financial products and services to individuals, businesses, and private and public institutions throughout Africa and the United Kingdom. The Bank, which is headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria, and has subsidiaries in Cote d’Ivoire, Gambia, Ghana, Liberia, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania,
Fund Operations Officer at Guaranty Trust Bank
Uganda, Sierra Leone, and the United Kingdom, currently employs over 12,000 professionals and has total assets and shareholder funds of N4.057 trillion and N661.1 billion, respectively, according to the Bank’s website. Gtbanks careers
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fund Operations Officer
Guaranty Trust Bank
Employment Type: Full Time
- The Fund Operations Officer handles the day-to-day fund operations and full administration of all actual and potential clients of the business, as well as the key contact point for fund administration.
- S/he will execute fund trading-related orders for clients and prepare fund accounts and related reports to regulatory bodies.
- Ensure prompt processing of client’s requests within agreed timelines; this includes subscriptions, and redemptions.
- Liaise with investment managers for provision of cash for clients’ withdrawal and forward to funds account for payment to clients.
- Monthly reconciliations – ensuring all public funds registers are up to date by the responsible officer.
- In-house Registrar Function – e.g. banker’s confirmation verification, nominal transfer approvals, conversion to estate account etc. The dispatch takes necessary documents to bank and other external parties required for the completion of these tasks.
- Ensure dividends/interest payments schedule for public funds are done as at when due.
- Completion monthly & quarterly SEC Report
- Liaise with Funds Accounting Unit for clients’ inflows and payments to ensure an up–to-date valuation of All Funds.
- Liaise with professional bodies, regulatory parties, and other stakeholders to ensure business activities are adhered to.
Skills and Knowledge Required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or other Business-related fields
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in asset management firms.
- Excellent analytical skills and good mathematical knowledge, Strong proficiency in MS Office and general computer use, SQL/relational databases.
- Ability to effectively manage competing deadlines for projects in a high-pressure work environment, with varying degrees of supervision.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to notice discrepancies in data.
- Impeccable understanding of financial statements, spreadsheets, ratios, and concepts.
Application Closing Date
18th March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online